Fly Fusion Forums

Humblefisherman

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

It is Jay unfortunately, he noticed some guys in his buddys truck so he ran out and snapped a pic. The guys split he ran one down then then got jumped by the other 2.

Brutal!! Sorry to hear this Jay. Hope you get healed up soon!!

B@stards man!! I hate people.

now wait a minute!!! There are some that would say don't hate the people that did this, hate the environment, their parents etc...

I say BULLSHIT, hate the people that did this.. They made a choice to steal and attack another human.. It is wrong, no if ands or buts..

I remember something from my army days, called a Blanket Party, someone who was caught stealing had a blanket thrown over their head and then they were punished by others.. (to protect the involved this is just a rumor).. These persons, know that their punishment if caught is not going to hurt, I think the laws and punishments SHOULD HURT!!!!!!!!

It should not be do the "crime do the time", make that read DO THE CRIME FEEL THE PAIN!!!!

You may not like this Rickr, but this type of crime, makes us Canadians, look a lot like Inner city USA gangster types and maybe even more like South American Common Street criminals..

This has nothing to do with Canada or US Inner city gang stuff and this kind of crap has been going on forever.

Jay did what most of us (and what I) would have done and that is he went out there and confronted these guys and even chased one down and caught him. Now let’s say that this happened at my dear old Aunt Carols house and she saw the same thing happen out front. I’m sure she would have stayed in the house and called the police thus saving herself a massive beat down and hopefully the police would have nabbed these guys.

I’m glad he is Ok but is his buddy’s truck or stuff worth risking his life over? I don’t think so.