Fly Fusion Forums

Ff Expo Pancake Breakfast

The last couple of years we have put on a pancake breakfast for the FF Expo. Last year Lynn did it, and two years ago I did. I am willing to do it again this year if there is enough interest. I need to know who would plan on coming (and if you back out, I have a long memory) and who can help out. I'll need some people to buy food, etc. Once I get an idea of how many I'll begin the delegation process......

Time: Jan 23, 8-10 AM.

Place: PM me if you plan to attend and I'll send you my address.

Tentative guest list

Pipestone

headscan

Ewwber

Bloom

Max

Smitty

Taco

Mrbotangles

Murray

Jack

troutlover

brunsie

bhurt (but he has to wear a mask cuz he says most people can't stand the sight of him)

fff (and I have a nice spinner selection to show him!!)

tungsten

bowbiker

avalanche

theboy

bobloblaw

cheeler

reellife

murray

bbt

Where is the Sundance contingent by the way?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun Rick

I am only coming for Saturday though. What day is this normally on ?

More than happy to support - what do you need ? - prolly wouldn't be there early enough to set up or cook but more than happy to help out doing a clean up afterwards - can also pitch in a few $ or supplies, let me know whats needed.

PS won't back out as already paid for a Saturday workshop

Damn....we're gonna miss out on it this year due to being you know where.

Have fun!

I missed the last two 'cause I was "you know where". This year I will be "there "as I don't go to "you know where" 'til the following Saturday..so there!

Rick, I also signed up for a couple of seminars but cant remember the times. I'd love to join you but will have to wait utill I confirm the times. As far as help goes, count me in if I can make it. Happy to kick in for some supplies, or picking up some stuff etc.

Murray

Jack, he needs lots of equipment for the times that fish spit the hook and he goes irate...breaking/cussing everything in sight. It isn't pretty...but entertaining.

Rick, you will have to bring some of your new gear across the highway and test it out on our pet pigs in the spring. Maybe Jared will put his trophy on the line for the biggest trout...

Cheers, Rob

i'm curious to see if a few specific characters from a few threads that have been posted over the last few months are gonna make a personal appearance?

you'd have to charge admission then.

but if i was a bettin man i'd say generally that type don't have the chutzpah for the face to face?

i'm curious to see if a few specific characters from a few threads that have been posted over the last few months are gonna make a personal appearance?

you'd have to charge admission then.

but if i was a bettin man i'd say generally that type don't have the chutzpah for the face to face?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rick will be there since it's at his house and all... :D

Do people actually take it so seriously that they wouldn't show up because of arguments on the internet? I argue with Sun constantly. I'd fish with him anytime. I'll even make him a "special" pancake!!

Seriously, there is no one on the board I wouldn't let in my house. But Wolfie's dog is banned!

What about me rick, most people can not stand the sight of me?

If I am not working that weekend I would like to come and anything you need I would be willing to pick up as long as it does not cost me a arm and a leg.

I should know by mid next week.