Fly Fusion Forums

Team Canada

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally this is over.Sick of trying to record all of the events and what channel.Dodging the radio everyday so not to here the results.

Managed to fish most of the day,then watched hockey when i got home.Ye-Ha!

Now bring on Spring.

RICKR

I was the first to offer my congratulations.

your a true gentleman ricky to take the pokes , digs and come out and say congratulations , when i have my first sip of the crown with the guys , it will be on you

RICKR

I was the first to offer my congratulations.

your a true gentleman ricky to take the pokes , digs and come out and say congratulations , when i have my first sip of the crown with the guys , it will be on you

I agree Dutchie!!!Great banter Rick and a great US team. I would love to see a 7 game series with these teams. 4 straight Canada!!!!!!! <--poke--<

Congrats!

hey...i was at the airport yesterday picking someone up and we bumped into team bernard [who is better looking in person and shorter than i expected...but i digress...].

n e ways we were passing congrats to susan o'conner [3rd] who chatted with us briefly as we were admiring the bling. she took her silver medal off and let us hold it & we passed it around...the medals are fantastic looking pieces.

way cool brush with olympic greatness!!