Fly Fusion Forums

How? Wtf?

Do you not see a bloody train coming? Hell, hear it smell it, see the lights?

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/publ...5_170042_2453_0

Seriously people put down your phones for 2 seconds and pay attention.

Where did it mention these people were using cells? Seriously, I find this most distasteful, and coming from a Mod to boot, no wonder this site is getting a bad rep. Would you be yucking it up if you knew who it was?

you guys are getting mad at him, If I were you I would be mad at the countless number of people that do get hit by the train and waist tax payer dollars, I used to use the LRT all the time, and I never got hit. how can you not see the train coming? really, most likely they were talking on the phone, texting, or listening to music, you wonder why places like NY, pass laws making it illegal to walk down the street w/t headphones on. Oh I know because of stupid people.

Where did it mention these people were using cells? Seriously, I find this most distasteful, and coming from a Mod to boot, no wonder this site is getting a bad rep. Would you be yucking it up if you knew who it was?

The only thing Dave did that might be wrong is he assumed they where on there phones.

The police are now saying they where trying to beat the train and there could have been some confusion after a large freight train just went through the area.

So I really don't see how Dave's post was distasteful but Flyfishfairwx's post definitely is and will be removed.

Bottom line people need to be more aware and they need to obey the crossing signals.

First off im an ADMIN not a mod. Secondly, pay attention to your surroundings. Go to a mall and look at what people do as they are walking. It sucks, but seriously you pay attention you stay alive.

I think i'll teach my child to look both ways before crossing A TRAIN TRACK, A ROAD, and A BIKE PATH.

DING DING DING DING, LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT.............those are the sirens and sights which tell you A TRAIN IS COMING.

The End.

This site does not get a bad rep. You sir have it all wrong. This site is helpful and friendly.

Have a good day.

Dave

If I knew who it was I would be sad but in the end i'd ask "Why didn't they just look both ways?"

This describes basically how i feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2am6LEJq1f4

I'll second that. I'd PAY for access if I had to.

This site does not get a bad rep. You sir have it all wrong. This site is helpful and friendly.

Have a good day.

Dave

The only thing Dave did that might be wrong is he assumed they where on there phones.

The police are now saying they where trying to beat the train and there could have been some confusion after a large freight train just went through the area.

So I really don't see how Dave's post was distasteful but Flyfishfairwx's post definitely is and will be removed.

Bottom line people need to be more aware and they need to obey the crossing signals.

I call Bull !!!!!

SJW's utube thing talked about throwing babies and jumping off of buildings and more..

and I make a ref about, feeding morons to bears and hoping the bears don't get sick.. and you or somebody like you takes it off.. I was way more offended by the youtube thing then DEE DEE DEE..

what gives.. for the most part the posts after mine agree that you can't cure stupid.. and the police report confirms it ...

So which ever mod removed my post, kindly tell me why. by this means or by PM I do not care..

or is it that you don't like BEANERS????

And yes this site is great a ton of info on it and nobody can deny that.. you just have to wade through the BS to get to it..