Fly Fusion Forums

New To This Site!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Peter Tahmazian and I reciently came across this site and decided to join. The main reason was to learn how to fish the bow river more effectively. I feel comfortable on the smaller streams but when I get on the bow I feel overwelmed. I hope to pick up a few tips that can help me understand how to fish this river better.

Regards

Peter

Welcome here Peter. There is lots of helpful info and folks around here to get you into some more fish.

I am new here too and am so glad I found this site. The offers of advice and help is really wonderful. Canadian hospitality at its best..

Welcome to the site guys. The very reason it was started was to find lots of suckers to make fun of; here's 2 more! :devilbob:

Well, the cat's outta the bag, now, SJW! :P

J/K, man! This site is awesome; a great source of info & entertainment. Or, as Rickr's wife calls it: the online dating

service for flyfishermen.

Welcome to the forum, people; always room for a few more.

Later,

Steve

Well, the cat's outta the bag, now, SJW! :P

J/K, man! This site is awesome; a great source of info & entertainment. Or, as Rickr's wife calls it: the online dating

service for flyfishermen.

Welcome to the forum, people; always room for a few more.

Later,

Steve

Just so you know, she doesn't say that in a nice way.

Welcome aboard guys.

Hey thanks guys, I can tell already that I'm going to fit in well with all the sarcasm here! Lol

Good. Your going to see that some of us have trouble detecting sarcasm.

SJW - for you're next case, maybe you could enforce:

In certain Ethiopic languages, sarcasm is indicated with a sarcasm mark, a character that looks like a backwards question mark at the end of a sentence, similar to Alcanter de Brahm's proposed irony mark (؟). Subtitles, such as in Teletext, sometimes use an exclamation mark in brackets to mark sarcasm: (!).

...unless your too busy(!)

Welcome to the board guys (err ahh girls…I do hope you are chicks..because the chicks we have here are kinda …ahhh. . Temperamental)…anyhoo…yes welcome…but you must realize that most of us suffer from varying forms of OCD and narcissism…so the topics can get quite convoluted, if not out right WTMF!!!..so be fore warned…the only rule I guess we have here is enjoy your self..and try not to piss off others…however, that may be hard to do some times. So I guess my best advice is to get to know a moderator here, and “buddy up” with them..even though it is not a prerequisite to be a member ..but it helps…some may ask you for “extra attention” that may not seem “normal” in most social settings (thanks SJW for making me feel icky) but they mean well…. :unsure:

Good luck!

who is SWJ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

And...... the current beefs are as follows (correct me if im mistaken)

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Toolman hates everyone who doesn't fish with the long stick؟

Fishhead hates everyone but mostly Maxwell and Toolman

Birchy hates people without a sense of humor

BigBowTrout and LoyalEddie............well they're just plain weird.

RickR is the local american post whore (we deal with it because he's hardcore for an american)

Weedy is the makes me angry because his comments make me spit coffee out.

LynnF hates me because i live on the river side of douglasdale and not the ghetto side.

RickLeblanc is now the angry and everyones English skills.

Everyone hates maxwell and LK because they catch huge fish and get out when the weather is too shitty for a normal human being.

Bigbadbrent is now Bcube and hates me because i'm trying to sell a car on my own site without knowing he'd already posted on the night before.

Pacres hates me because I have much prettier flies. (we'll prove this soon my friend)

Taco hates hate but haters hate him for being so hater-ific. (we're also not sure if he has horse shoes up his ass)

Orvisonly hates everyone who doesn't strictly flyfish with dries.

I hate Kritofr because he's a gear (rapala) chuckin maniac.

Bobloblaw is going to hate me because of his new custom user title. (when i think of it)

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

I'm sorry if I left any out but feel free to add them at will.

who is SWJ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

You're so right if I were a thinking man and got rid of this dyslexia I could plainly see that its S.J.W.