Fly Fusion Forums

Official Canucks 2008/2046 Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm hoping for is that Bob Cole won't be calling the games. If he is, I'll be reaching for the mute button again. Oh yeh, Go Canucks Go.

Or Glen Healy for that matter.

Ok geez you nucks fans are a quiet bunch. Show some effin pride!!! Even their home games sound like the nucks are playing in a library. get off your asses and CHEER your team is into the finals! Geez people! you call yourself fans???? make some NOISE!!! <--poke--<

Its going to happen...tix in Vancouver are the hottest thing right now...apparently they are averaging just under $1000/ticket right now. When Van takes the cup, the city will be a riot zone.

so at $1000/ticket all you get are the blue hairs who sit on their hands the whole game. brilliant.

I guess GM place will be a library for ther finals. shhhhhh wouldn't want to disrupt the game by cheering.

Been to many quiet flames games in my time (not poking fun just saying). Canuck fans are just as loud as any other teams, the whole hype is due to the commentators making such comments in specific points of the games that obviously didn't require cheering.

Yes, but what gets me, is that whenever Luongo stops a dump in, everyone yells "LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" like he made the save of the century.......

Is it bad that Canucks fans support their goalie?

Been to many quiet flames games in my time (not poking fun just saying). Canuck fans are just as loud as any other teams, the whole hype is due to the commentators making such comments in specific points of the games that obviously didn't require cheering.

hey I am not saying the saddledome aint quiet during the regular season because it IS... but during the 2004 cup run you could NOT HEAR yourself talk hardly ever. And I went to a 0-0 double OT game!! it was LOUD.

Dear Chara,

Overtime started. Where were you?

hahahaha :D .... I hate Chara. Glad he got owned. Burrows made him look like a friggin skirt wearing girl. It's overtime in a stanley cup game, all chara had to do was push Burrows down... easy enough skate away with the puck... but he tried to play the puck instead of the body.

Even though I hate Vancouver almost as much as I hate Edmonton, I would have to say that after watching the first two games Vancouver is diffently the better team. Was it just me or did Boston look slow compared to Vancouver?

I predict that the cunucks will split the games in boston to come back to vancouver and win the series, would be nice to see this even though I really do dislike the team, but in all fairness they are the better of the two teams.

I almost forgot one of the most memorable parts of that game...Apparently thomas has been watching some old Ron Hextall clips...

X 2 , X 3 , X 4 ha ha

that was what you call a kick ass beating of a game , couldn't of been any better , i like how the boys were giving two fingers tempting the finger muncher to see if he would bite them LOL

that game took the sail out of the knuckleheads , they even quit playing near the end and made there goalie look stupid , i think boston will hammer them again in game 4 ,

boston bruins in 6 games still