Fly Fusion Forums

Official Canucks 2008/2046 Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I predicted to my buddies Luongo would get a shutout. Darn near!

Way to pull it out Vancouver. Its not unusual for strong teams that survive a first round scare to actually go on and win the whole shebang...just sayin'.

Smitty

And I predicted to my buddies Luongo would get a shutout. Darn near!

Way to pull it out Vancouver. Its not unusual for strong teams that survive a first round scare to actually go on and win the whole shebang...just sayin'.

Smitty

Yep. I remember WAAAAAYYY back in '89, the Flames were fortunate to get past Vancouver in O.T. in game 7 of the first round; Vernon stopped a couple breakaways before the Flames scored the winner. By far their hardest round on the way to the Cup...

Great for the Nucks to move on, after Capt Serious tied it up at the end of regulation I was thinking, here we go again, but in the end it was Hawks 1 Burrows 2. Now it will be interesting to see how the Habs do tonight, can't be too optimistic that they'll get two more 5 on 3 power plays.

Good thing the Canucks have Kesler to carry the twins.

Twins better get their act together. Don't think they can beat either Boston or Tampa Bay without them stepping up their game about 4 notches.

And that's a big assumption on my part - that they would even beat the Sharks or Red Wings...

Smitty

How's the golfing Flames/Oilers fans? :):):)

no idea, but the fishin' is pretty good!! :)

think they can wrap 'er up tonight on the road? I'm thinking it's going to be a close game, probably OT... unless vancouver scores 3 early ones and then SJ will lose their cool and it'll end up 7-3 again

It's over for the Sharks. And Vancouver is going to kill either Tampa Bay or Boston in the finals for the cup but probably the bears will come into the finals and the Canucks will take there bears down for the cup. :)

1-0 and Luo is having a good game, lets hope he can keep it up!

no idea, but the fishin' is pretty good!! :)

think they can wrap 'er up tonight on the road? I'm thinking it's going to be a close game, probably OT... unless vancouver scores 3 early ones and then SJ will lose their cool and it'll end up 7-3 again

Ok geez you nucks fans are a quiet bunch. Show some effin pride!!! Even their home games sound like the nucks are playing in a library. get off your asses and CHEER your team is into the finals! Geez people! you call yourself fans???? make some NOISE!!! <--poke--<