Fly Fusion Forums

The Three Stooges Thread

dion.jpg....... 0626duceppe.jpg...........photo_042505.jpg

Prime Minister Of Canada (Larry)............Minister of Separation (Curly).............................Chief Dildo (Moe)

ThreeStoogettes.jpg

Can you see the resemblance?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen Troutlover ... This is NOT democracy. As much as I dislike AB Liberal leader Taft even HE said it was nonsense.

The Liberals are conspiring with the Bloc (a separatist party aimed at the destruction of Canada) and yesterday the Liberals (Brison) claimed the PCs are playing politics. WTF!? The shameful, undemocratic process that the Liberals are currently engaged is a disgrace to all Canadians for the sake of an immoral greed for power. It is NOT what we voted for. Dion was soundly rejected even by his own party! And the bastard will be PM next week!

I heard the prick Dion on the radio this evening and nearly puked listening to his smarmy French voice you can barely understand. Bastard. (I've nothing against the French...but I want to be able to understand the PM. Is that too much to ask? The guy is a loser. Canadians rejected him. His own party rejected him. And the smarmy bastard could be PM. Come on!)

Any Liberal or ND who supports this move is just as bad as the power-hungry Larry, Curly and Moe.

Moral Liberals and NDs should be protesting this because as Troutlover said this is NOT democracy. The liberals are dividing the once wonderful country purely for political power. This is THE MOST divisive political bullshit in Canadian history. Shame on any person who condones this.

GRRRRR!!!

dionnfw2-0.jpg

Amen Troutlover ... This is NOT democracy. As much as I dislike AB Liberal leader Taft even HE said it was nonsense.

The Liberals are conspiring with the Bloc (a separatist party aimed at the destruction of Canada) and yesterday the Liberals (Brison) claimed the PCs are playing politics. WTF!? The shameful, undemocratic process that the Liberals are currently engaged is a disgrace to all Canadians for the sake of an immoral greed for power. It is NOT what we voted for. Dion was soundly rejected even by his own party! And the bastard will be PM next week!

I heard the prick Dion on the radio this evening and nearly puked listening to his smarmy French voice you can barely understand. Bastard.

Any Liberal or ND who supports this move is just as bad as the power-hungry Larry, Curly and Moe.

Moral Liberals and NDs should be protesting this because as Troutlover said this is NOT democracy. The liberals are dividing the once wonderful country purely for political power. This is THE MOST divisive political bullshit in Canadian history. Shame on any person who condones this.

GRRRRR!!!

dionnfw2-0.jpg

X 1 big time, this is the playground loser, getting the other losers to gang up on the other guy, promising god knows what , but it will be forgotten as soon as they make him PM or if he gets any power.. THAT IS THE LIBERAL WAY....

Something I posted earlier

how ever this time it is the spoiled no longer rich kids (liberals) that want to get power back any way they can... and they do not really care how they get it , they want to carry on with their agenda, getting rich off of the Canadian citizens backs, If the PC's had had a chance to do anything that really failed before the liberals pulled this I would have a bit of understanding of them doing it......But not..

This makes me sick to my stomach. Send off your letters or emails to the governor general to display your thoughts on the issue, I already did. Why did I even vote, and if this goes through I don't see any point in voting in the future. This coalition liberal coup would be considered treason no? How is it fair that the unelected parties that didn't get voted in by Canadians can just up and oust our fairly and democratically voted government

This makes me sick to my stomach. Send off your letters or emails to the governor general to display your thoughts on the issue, I already did. Why did I even vote, and if this goes through I don't see any point in voting in the future. This coalition liberal coup would be considered treason no? How is it fair that the unelected parties that didn't get voted in by Canadians can just up and oust our fairly and democratically voted government

X 1 big time......

They are wasting your money and mine with this, nothing is getting done on the Hill, or will get done after.. we will have the liberal years again, money disappearing in programs ie the Gun Reg, etc..

Man this scares me and pisses me off, if they really want a change then get the party cleaned up and make things right...

Frick, Iraq is a more free goverment than this one. I voted to have the conservatives be a majority and now we have NOTHING?

SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off.

If this goes through....I PROMISE I WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY.

Frick, Iraq is a more free goverment than this one. I voted to have the conservatives be a majority and now we have NOTHING?

SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off.

If this goes through....I PROMISE I WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

F#^*ingVOTE more and get others off their friggen assess to vote that is the prob here.

Not enough people voted so the right guys won barely and the bad guys lost barely and now we are here at this point in CANADIAN history as dark as it is....

I've already sent an email to the Liberal Party, and one to the Governor General will be going out tomorrow (gotta cool down a bit first). I've never belonged to a political party, and over a lifetime, I have voted for a lot of different parties. However, this outrage has convinced me to join the Conservative Party and send my first ever politcal party financial contribution. This is banana republic stuff of the highest order and I can't wait for the next election. Terry

I've already sent an email to the Liberal Party, and one to the Governor General will be going out tomorrow (gotta cool down a bit first). I've never belonged to a political party, and over a lifetime, I have voted for a lot of different parties. However, this outrage has convinced me to join the Conservative Party and send my first ever politcal party financial contribution. This is banana republic stuff of the highest order and I can't wait for the next election. Terry

Now that is what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get pissed and do something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent 24 yrs in the army doing things, but not doing anything about what I saw as bad politics.... now

Bull *hit I am retired what are they going to do to me, post me to Wainwright????

I have sent an email and a letter it cost nothing the Postal service does not charge for letters to MPs and the PM, look it up get involved...

I am a Conservative and voted as such.

Harper's gotta take some of the blame here...why in the hell would you try to eliminate the vote subsidy when you have a minority? Why would you put a budget forward that's so clearly contentious when this was clearly a possible result?

The true way to solve this problem is for the FOUR parties that we voted for to work together to come up with a solution. That is not going to happen - it just seems that it's all about power power power power now. I really hope that the GG calls another election when the chips are down. The $300MM that an election will cost is worth less than $10 per Canadian - there is far more at stake here for the whole country than that.

The economy in Canada is so precarious right now...it baffles me beyond belief that these morons have become so power hungry that they're willing to risk the livelihoods of so many of us to have a shot at the title.

Conservative, liberal, NDP, Bloc, green, or otherwise - everyone should realize that this move is going to shake the economy at the worst possible time. This makes the money and time spent on our last election a complete joke. Democracy indeed.

I don't know if you saw Rex Murphy on the National this evening. Anyways I responded to the CBC with the following. If enough guys e-mailed everybody they know and the two e-mail addresses that I did it might get their attention. :ridemcowboy:

Cheers,

Dick Seymour

----- Original Message -----

To: info@gg.ca

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 9:54 PM

Subject: Information....THE REPUBLIC OF WESTERN CANADA :ridemcowboy:

To: national@cbc.ca

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:17 PM

Subject: THE REPUBLIC OF WESTERN CANADA :ridemcowboy:

Rex Murphy's comments on the state of our(Canada's) political woes was right on. The only thing he didn't include was the fact that Gonernor-General Michelle Jean not only has the power to do what is right, or........ to install the "three amigos" as our next government and quite possibly create " THE REPUBLIC OF WESTERN CANADA".

Thank you for airing this, I remain,

Dick Seymour. :ridemcowboy:

ps. I sent this to Jason Kenny also

To: kennej@parl.gc.ca

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:48 PM

Subject: THE REPUBLIC OF WESTERN CANADA

Jason,

As a constituent(my wife , Irma Seymour is a paid-up, sustaining donor)....here is my 2 cents.

Dick Seymour

Good on anyone who wrotes ANYTHING to anybody. I wrote to the Liberal party and to Brison yesterday.

Rex was great and he slammed Stevie Wonder for being such an idiot over the party funding. THAT was the sole reason for this mess. The opposition was pissed. The PCs were too cocky after surviving the last minority. Still ....

There is a petition going around. BUT it has a spelling mistake in it ... which I have asked to be corrected.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/no-to-...ent-canada.html

"elect " should read "elected"

Careful with joining a political party. I was so smoked at Flaherty over the income trust lie that I actually joined the liberal party. Get propaganda nearly every day from them now. Getting off of the list is about impossible.

On the plus side, you do get to see how these parties really are (and I imagine they are all the same). It really is like school children how they behave and the petty arguements they make. Reminds me of a high school election they way they act (and Ken Dryden, who was my hero when i was a kid, is absolutley the worst). Has absolutley nothing to do with doing what's best for Canadians and is all about them WINNING against the other guys. Here is a smaple of the spin they send:

"Stephen Harper has panicked.

Unable or unwilling to take real action to address Canada’s economic crisis, he has insisted on continuing to play partisan games. It has now caught up with him.

Two thirds of Canadian voters chose one of the opposition parties in the October election. If you were one of them, then now is the time to make your voice heard."

They must think we are all imbeciles.

Can't wait to see what they try to do to Alberta - can you say NEP II?

I urge everyone to vote again (if it comes to that) and this time give the Conservatives the majority they deserve. Apart from my outrage, which has been expressed already by so many other forum members, this is what concerns me if the 3 idiots get in:

(1) Economy - with the strongest economy and soundest banking system in the world, Canada was poised to come out of the current crisis on top. The world must be shaking their heads in disbelief. Why throw it all away at the last moment? The markets have already reacted.

(2) Quebec - we all know the games they play. Imagine the further concessions and blackmailing (mostly unpublished via the backdoor) we will be forced into with the coalition dependant on Duceppe. The other clowns will just roll over in their idiotic attempts to retain their glory (at the further expense of English Canada). More corrupt programs, infrastructure handouts, ill-gotten gains headed toward Quebec.

can't argue with the opinions posted, obviously many posting here took the time to vote, but the last federal election had the lowest voter turnout in history.

apathetic.

much like the standard view of canadian politics in general. much like the conservative response to the current issues and thier contempt for truly creating a non-partisan government [as they stated they would in the throne speech]. don't get me wrong, i don't think any other party would have been any better...

but see obama's response: keep your friends close and your 'enemies closer'.

personally i find the recent turn of events fascinating [it's the timing that is very very very poor]. it's historical, i've forced my kids to pay attention here. it's not undemocratic or illegal...this is the canadian political system working as it was designed. the three-headed monster was enabled [which actually represents a larger portion of the people who did in fact vote] by apathy on the part of the voting population at large. congrats, we got what we paid for.

hopefully everyone who is now really pissed off gets their asses off the sofa and picks up the phone or types that e-mail.

This is caused by all parties.

1. harper is a moron for sending that joke to the house, knowing full well that it would cause a huge pile of crap. all the others have proved that they to do not desserve office with the *hit they are pulling because of it. so still left with the job of choosing who is going to **** up canada the least. Unfortunatly now that has become harder because they all have proved they are asshats and don't deserve to lead a sand box let alone the house of Parlament. I say each party holds a leader ship convention where the Asses that have caused this are not allowed to be with in 100 km of it. Then with the new leaders have an election

2. bloc does not belong in parlament because they do not represent a federal agenda. They are the ones throwing the wrench into the gears with the house spliting 4 ways never will we have a majority, unless a true Leader steps forward, and provides a sound plan for the nation.

Just my .02

Teck

I'm super pissed but I sure as hell hope this brings on another election so that we can all show up to VOTE and make sure we have a majority Gov this time.

The Libs and the NDP have crossed the line big time by joing the Bloq and neither one of these parties will have one once of respect left after all is said and done.

62% of Canadian voters did not vote for the Conservatives but74% didn’t vote for the Libs, 82% didn’t vote for the NDP, 90% didn’t vote for the Bloc and 93% didn’t vote Green.

How can a party in the middle of picking a new leader pull a shady BS move like this and shake hands with the devil (bloq)

I'm so mad I can't even type or think :$*%&:

When did I move to Italy?

Actually, it is surprising to me this has never happened in the past. This is the Westminster System, correct? Happens in Europe all the time.

Not good news for Alberta though. I actually don't blame the other sides for doing this at all. This is the system as designed. The part I find troubling is mainstream (term used loosely) policital parties aligning themselves with a separatist party. But, what is the old saying "politics makes strange bedfellows"? These ones are pretty strange.

I don't see how the GG can not approve this. Again, perfectly within the system whether we like it or not. The bigger question is how long before the coalition crumbles?

Never have I been so ashamed or so angry at the people that run the country that I live in and pay taxes in. I can't even put into words my disgust. These ****ing morons want nothing more than political power and don't give two shits about the people in this country that they'd be ****ing over. Liberals in bed with the Bloc - PET is rolling in his grave right now. The thought that that idiot Dion could be our next PM is absolutely sickening. I'm writing my letter. MJ better do what she's paid for and end this. What a joke. Right now I'd take an active part to have Alberta separate from the rest of the country. This is bullshit.