Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's really funny is seeing all those idiots trying to fish with a dinky 9' 6wt. rod on the Bow river. Guess they don't get the point that the river is 300'-400' wide on average and thus why most of them get skunked most days.

Spey is for intelligent, superior flyfishers who know the difference between success and bieng a loser...

Personally, I find it refreshing to only fish with my Spey brothers and sisters...I've had enough of the excuses from the girly rod crowd...Here's a tip for you one handed, one fly morons...take up golf...

And too all those idiots in their drift boats, jets and toons, stop casting at the bank in low water...the fish are behind you in the middle of the river and you're drifting where I'm catching....so move to the far bank before I put a clouser through your eye from a 100 paces...Those Bow guides are the worst...take away their worms and they're sweatin'.

I asked PGK and Birchy if they wanted to try Spey, but they refused, explaining that they still both wanted to have kids some day, but that they both had their dogs Spayed recently...

Steelhead are just as dumb as the fisherman who chase them...Spey rods were designed for smart fisherman to catch smart fish, like Atlantic Salmon and trout...A Steelhead is about as bright as a whitie...The Skagiteers are slightly dumb'er...

Bow river trout fight twice as hard, pound for pound, as any Steelhead...Even you and Bigbadbrent could catch one...

Atlantic Salmon are the King of fishies...

What's really funny is seeing all those idiots trying to fish with a dinky 9' 6wt. rod on the Bow river. Guess they don't get the point that the river is 300'-400' wide on average and thus why most of them get skunked most days.

Spey is for intelligent, superior flyfishers who know the difference between success and bieng a loser...

Personally, I find it refreshing to only fish with my Spey brothers and sisters...I've had enough of the excuses from the girly rod crowd...Here's a tip for you one handed, one fly morons...take up golf...

And too all those idiots in their drift boats, jets and toons, stop casting at the bank in low water...the fish are behind you in the middle of the river and you're drifting where I'm catching....so move to the far bank before I put a clouser through your eye from a 100 paces...Those Bow guides are the worst...take away their worms and they're sweatin'.

I asked PGK and Birchy if they wanted to try Spey, but they refused, explaing that they still both wanted to have kids some day, but that they both had their dogs Spayed recently...

all this coming from a man who last year claimed he did'nt wear waders because the fish were only a rods lenght away..now that he can half assed cast that big ass stick of his (which is 10 times easier to cast than a single hander anyways) all the fish are holding in the middle of the river oh how the river changes suppose next season you'll need a 100 yard drift to catch any fish if you take up centre pin .. as for the superior intelligent fly fishers .. I know who you fish with .. and intelligent does not exactly come to mind ..

do I have it right, is this how this thread is suppsose to work? .. I have a hard time being an ***hole

I have a suggestion for the moderators. Open a category for Calgary only members to discuss fly fishing. Most of the nonsensical postering is genertated by those not from or living in Calgary.

Just to make things a little more pretentious? Oh, wait. You need no help in that department. Would discussion of nymphing/streamer techniques be allowed? I suppose not... And since I don't live in Calgary I DEFINITELY need not apply. ( And for the record, I too have a hard time being an ***hole. But sometimes people just bring it out. )

You're rebutals have been weak, ladies and gentlemen...truely without passion...kind of how you fish yer girlie rods...

Next thing you know, that old bastard will have you all casting cane for 8" Brownies and insulting everyone...

Well, at least he's got a pair too tell it like he see's it...

ps. Where's fishead anyway?...I thought there was enough material here to bring him up from the depths of the swamp he lives in, to go a few rounds with the "King"... :box: Maybe he's out on the Bow rippin' up the Redds with his jet...

and fishin' the banks with hoppers...Hoppers...what a joke that thread was eh?...None of the Hopper/dropper crowd (including the guides), could even tell me the name of just one single Hopper species found along the Bow...

What a bunch of clueless loudmouths...

You're rebutals have been weak, ladies and gentlemen...truely without passion...kind of how you fish yer girlie rods...

Next thing you know, that old bastard will have you all casting cane for 8"a Brownies and insulting everyone...

Well, at least he's got a pair too tell it like he see's it...

ps. Where's fishead anyway?...I thought there was enough material here to bring him up from the depths of the swamp he lives in, to go a few rounds with the "King"... :box: Maybe he's out on the Bow rippin' up the Redds with his jet...

and fishin' the banks with hoppers...Hoppers...what a joke that thread was...None of the Hopper/dropper crowd could even tell me the name of just one single Hopper species found along the Bow...What a bunch of clueless loudmouths...

you gonna step up or keep thinking up *hit to add to the same lame post .. thats three edits and still strugging .. maybe you should stick to taking pictures of hoppers .. I got a species of hopper for ya GRASS!! never ever seen a hopper jump 200 feet into the middle of the river where all the fish are

BTW - Benny Goodman was the king of swing

oops EDIT : DING DING DING!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzz.....edit...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ....hopperrrzzzzzzz...

ps. GwassHoppah....Some species of hoppers can fly hundreds of miles...so flying 200' too the middle of the river, should'nt be much of a problem. Thing is though, they hate water and that's why you don't see them in the river and why I never fish Hoppers on the Bow. Stoneflys on the other hand, live for years in the river...

IMG_3835.jpg

Well today the dumb,dumbs vote. By dumb dumb, I am referring to the 40 million Americans aged 16 and older that have significant literacy needs. You know the ones who are supporting a war in Iraq because they thought Bin Ladin was hiding there. Yes, the same ones who got themselves sooooo buried in debt and want the banks to be held accountable for making the monies available to them. Oh yes, the same ones who eat at McDonalds and turn around and sue because they are fat. Yes those are the ones.

Well to day they vote….and here is how I see this story unfolding…they are going to wake up prepared to do their civic duty… well who couldn’t be prepared? After all they have had a YEAR to listen each of the candidates platforms. A YEAR may just about be enough time as so they can battle Adult attention-deficit disorders while listening to the issues. Anyways I digress. Here is how it will unfold….Obama is leading the polls (statistically). However, when they get to the polls they will have a second thought….”Wait, he’s BLACK! I don’t want that!” and that my friend is how today’s Americans will vote. So enjoy another Republican rule, Fools…..

And don’t whine and cry, and blame the Blacks because you voted Republican. Next thing you know, you will see class action suits pop up against African Americans claiming that average Americans didn’t have any choice in the matter. They were forced to vote white…

Yes, this is a Troll. Because this thread is gehy

surprised? suprized at what? it will take the illiterate yanks several moths to count that high. results expected in mid 2009. the electronic system will fall apart in most states..they will do recounts and recounts and there will be judicial inquires about impropieties. waht a freeking gong show its gonna be.

one for the black guy

one for the white guy

one for the black guy

one for the white guy

pass the watermellon please

to think when that french fry guy mccain gets in the states will be one heart attack away from rednecked sarah being president. you thought halloeen was scary.

whoever gets in as president in the states will never see the end of their 4 year term. sweet sarah will be impeached for incompetance after becoming president or obamas veep will be pres after barack takes a bullet. will be an interesting few years.

Obama is gonna win by a landslide. He's calling for change and my response is to try a different brand of vodka this weekend. Speaking of taking a bullet, I'd like to nominate Elizabeth Hasselbitch for that honour. God I can't stand that stunned ....never mind. I'm boycotting The View because of her. I can't stand "liberated" women who talk out of their ass. Gives the rest of us smart ones a bad name. And Sarah Palin - what a complete moron. Anyone that doesn't know they're being had by a couple of Canadian comedians the weekend before an election is just a moron. Ya....good move there McCain - she killed your chance at the Presidency lock stock and barrel - if'n you ever had a hope in hell.

Oh ya...back to shack nasties. Let's see...snow is gonna fly soon, so it must be time to announce that I'm leaving for Mexico in sixty-odd sleeps.