Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

Dear Shack Nasties

Why are there so many stupid people that frequent boards like this? People that are too stupid to see that a comment like "Steelhead are as stupid as the people that chase them" is clearly said tongue in cheek. I feel I shouldn't have to share my air with people like this.

Also, why do people feel the need to open alternative accounts under different Tags in order to slam other members? Are they that chicken *hit that they are afraid to post their insults under tags that might be associated with them if seen on the water?

Lastly. I'd like to thank Lynn, Rickr, Weedy, Toolman(for the most part until he was forced to defend himself, and no, I don't know him personally), Birchy, Missinthebow, and a few others that actually understood the concept behind this thread. Anyone that takes anything posted in this thread personally should be banned from using a computer forever.

Oh yeah. If I hear Obama referred to as the "First African American President" I think I'm gonna snap! Who doesn't know that already and why should it matter because the best man won?

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lastly. I'd like to thank Lynn, Rickr, Weedy, Toolman(for the most part until he was forced to defend himself, and no, I don't know him personally), Birchy, Missinthebow, and a few others that actually understood the concept behind this thread. Anyone that takes anything posted in this thread personally should be banned from using a computer forever.

You're welcome.. dipsh!t.

;)

P.S. - you beat me to the punch re: the alternate sign in names.

Seriously Toolman.. no one would feel good about beating up a "flyweight".. ;)

I have to re-post this because I though it was a gooder! Unfortuately it got buried under all the posts from tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum..

For those of you who are unsure.. a 'flyweight' is 112 pounds. :o

Dear Shack Nasties

Why are there so many stupid people that frequent boards like this? People that are too stupid to see that a comment like "Steelhead are as stupid as the people that chase them" is clearly said tongue in cheek. I feel I shouldn't have to share my air with people like this.

Also, why do people feel the need to open alternative accounts under different Tags in order to slam other members? Are they that chicken *hit that they are afraid to post their insults under tags that might be associated with them if seen on the water?

Oh yeah. If I hear Obama referred to as the "First African American President" I think I'm gonna snap! Who doesn't know that already and why should it matter because the best man won?

Post of the year? Well done. I was beginning to get worried for a second there.

Birchy, is it really TRUE...Your dad is the MUFFIN MAN? I used to beat up dough-burry boys like you every Friday night, just for fun, over a few beers, back when I was a flyweight...

That's right too! You're from New Brunswick.. might actually need to use both arms for you! :drinked:

Maybe Brownstone could give ya a hand!

You're welcome.. dipsh!t.

;)

P.S. - you beat me to the punch re: the alternate sign in names.

Birchy, I'd like to personally thank you for using the proper "your". Most people would say "your welcome dipshit". You used the proper contraction version and it makes me smile and think happy thoughts. 1 gold star from the grammar and spelling fairy for you today!

Birchy, I'd like to personally thank you for using the proper "your". Most people would say "your welcome dipshit". You used the proper contraction version and it makes me smile and think happy thoughts. 1 gold star from the grammar and spelling fairy for you today!

Your welcome.

Cape Breton'ers were the toughtest too fight with...They could really run away very quickly and it was tough to find them...Most used to hide in the girls bathroom after the game, when we played hockey against them...

Okay.. that truly made me laugh. I love it.

*edit* waitaminute.. screw you!

the last couple of pages have bin awsome!!!!! cant waite too get on night *hit so i can do a little morning fishing!!! MTB u suck! its snowing down here so u might aswell stay up working on your week off!

1morecast u got it dude! well said!

HANG ON! Dave has something he wants to say....he's just getting ready. Don't be so sad Rick....he'll unleash you soon.

caption1105_0-1.jpg

Do I get to be the ugly girl, or the REALLY ugly guy?

If I'm the ugly guy, I'll never get to play with MTB's new fishing partners, drat!

And Brett, I effin told you to show no one that picture, ever, ***hat!