Fly Fusion Forums

Friday's Float

EdB

I went on a float down the Bow with my wife to get her to try fly fishin and see if she likes it. We had a great day on the river with tons of fish. Many thanks to Terry from Fish Tales for an excellent day on the water. We hope to make this our anniversary traditional float down the Bow for many years to come. Here was the highlight of my day.

IMGP0875_edited.jpg

This brown wieghed in at 7 lbs and was 26 inches. Jumped about 4-5 times 3 feeet out of the water. My best brown ever.

IMGP3621.jpgIMGP3622.jpgIMGP0872_edited.jpgIMGP0881_edited.jpgIMGP0880_edited.jpgIMGP3624.jpg

Ed stop pouchin my waters, lol, just kidding dude, like I told you on friday, freakin amazing fish and good on yeah.

We have to get out sometime soon, and hey don't forget the timmies!

I'm going tommorrow. you working?

Thanks all for the comments. I really put that 5wt to work with that one. Terry thought it was going to break on me. Looked like it was touching tip to butt for a while.

Wow, what a gorgeous fish. It sure looks like your wife had fun.

By the way, I know a certain side channel that is probably shallow enough to cross now. Game on??

i know a certain brown that lives close to that channel. Lets go Rick

Freaking sweet dude! Care to share your secrets how you convinced your wife to go with you for the day? The fish are awesome too but SERIOUSLY dude, there is hope to all us guys that we can get our wives out. I'll be showing my wife this post 4SHO! :bow:

Now she wants to go again. There is hope for all to get the wives out just make sure that they catch fish and they are hooked just like us. I even seen that she looked up the Reel Hookers Club. This may end up costing me alot of money. :fishfish:

Excellent fish Ed. I'm glad your wife had such a great day. Be careful though, mine always get the big fish of the day...it's hard on the ego. Soon you'll have the whole family floating down the river. Days on the river make for excellent family memories.