Fly Fusion Forums

Who's Heading Down South For The Long Weekend?

It appears that we are. The wife is only 7 months pregnant so we are a little daring to go a little further. She climbed down below the Upper Cataract falls last weekend so a trip around those beauties down south should be a breeze.

It appears that we are. The wife is only 7 months pregnant so we are a little daring to go a little further. She climbed down below the Upper Cataract falls last weekend so a trip around those beauties down south should be a breeze.

ONLY 7 months pregnant.

Only a guy could use that word in that sentence. :lol:

We will be down at the homestead in the Pass, but I think I'll give fishing a "pass". Though if I find a quiet spot and can get away from the non-fishing family maybe I'll toss a couple of flies. I usually don't fish the long weekends down south. <_<

We will be down at the homestead in the Pass, but I think I'll give fishing a "pass". Though if I find a quiet spot and can get away from the non-fishing family maybe I'll toss a couple of flies. I usually don't fish the long weekends down south. <_<

We don't usually fish the long weekends either. But I think this one will be different......

I'm heading way south...into Montana to get a trailer. Nice trip. I'll leave Thursday evening, drive for 8 hours, sleep a bit, pick up a trailer, drive back, meet the wife and fam at Buffalo Lake on Saturday. Now if I happen to find some little trout stream between here and there.........

Do you guys know the sex yet Pete?

We're having a boy! :D

We are having a boy too! Our first and I can't wait!

My wife and i were down at the Sheep over the weekend. I was suprised on how well she was able to walk around at 9 months (Just a little slow).

Pete you got at least two more months of fishing left buddy.

Our crew is heading out to BC, close to Lake Koocanusa.

Hey birchy, don't know if you're camping at Kikomun, but that lake there and more to the southeast have smallmouth bass in em (mabye check regs to see if they're open)....take a big bully fly and let me know how it works out....I've caught one there on a spinning rod and they fight pretty good!!

I'm headed south, but I don't know if I'll be fishin'...we'll probably scope it out and go from there...stayin' at my parents in Claresholm anyway.

Hey birchy, don't know if you're camping at Kikomun, but that lake there and more to the southeast have smallmouth bass in em (mabye check regs to see if they're open)....take a big bully fly and let me know how it works out....I've caught one there on a spinning rod and they fight pretty good!!

I'm headed south, but I don't know if I'll be fishin'...we'll probably scope it out and go from there...stayin' at my parents in Claresholm anyway.

That's exactly where we're going. CDock and I pulled 150+ bass out of Baynes Lake last summer in about 3 hours.

We are having a boy too! Our first and I can't wait!

Your first, 9mo and you're even considering going fishing???

Man. There's is more to life then fishing. You don't want to miss that head popping out and introducing yourself. I'll never forget it.

Enjoy man. That day, you will understand the meaning of "purpose".