Fly Fusion Forums

Who's Heading Down South For The Long Weekend?

Your first, 9mo and you're even considering going fishing???

Man. There's is more to life then fishing. You don't want to miss that head popping out and introducing yourself. I'll never forget it.

Enjoy man. That day, you will understand the meaning of "purpose".

Your right I wouldn't want to miss it. That's why I have strick rules to be in cell range and only an hour away. Plus we have a mid wife helping out so she is ok with me not being by her side 100% of the time.

the day you see me out there on a long weekend is the day you see dave stop buggin chris about his mom....i hate being disturbed at camp by quadders ripping up and down and all around as well as the obnoxious drunken teens hooting and hollering and littering so i can't stay in camp and if i go to the stream, odds are i'll be hitting pounded water and i don't wanna be putting extra pressure on the fishes or my patience...sometimes a weekend at home is good...that's my two cents...

Hey Birchy, it is our first and it is a girl, at least that is what the suspect as the won't give a 100% guess. I didn't see any twig and berries on the ultrasound so I agreed with the technician. I can't wait!

Chidders, we are stopping most of this stuff come August. I don't know if I will convince her that I can go without her in August but we will see. Maybe I will go back to fishing the Bow and Elbow during that time to stay near phone coverage.

the day you see me out there on a long weekend is the day you see dave stop buggin chris about his mom....i hate being disturbed at camp by quadders ripping up and down and all around as well as the obnoxious drunken teens hooting and hollering and littering so i can't stay in camp and if i go to the stream, odds are i'll be hitting pounded water and i don't wanna be putting extra pressure on the fishes or my patience...sometimes a weekend at home is good...that's my two cents...

Hit a campground there DBT...none of that *hit going on where there's a hosted site.

I'm heading way south...into Montana to get a trailer. Nice trip. I'll leave Thursday evening, drive for 8 hours, sleep a bit, pick up a trailer, drive back, meet the wife and fam at Buffalo Lake on Saturday. Now if I happen to find some little trout stream between here and there.........

Hey Rick...what kinda trailer ya gettin'?

And may I say that I am just so HAPPY to see everyone having babies on here!