Fly Fusion Forums

So If You Guys Are So Damn Proud Of That City Of Yours...........

Weedy1

So I'm not at all surprised to see Calgary up there, or am I at all surprised about Austin. Great food, great music, very good standard of living. But Washington is #1? Washington, like DC? That is a surprise. I have some friends from the Navy who live in the DC area, and they all talk about wanting to leave.

We don't worry about them Merkins much down here Weedy.... they're kinda like the pine beetle, week-10 days of 40 below thins them out pretty good....problem is it's been awhile since we had that much cold weather......................???...............Oh *hit! maybe there is something to worry about with global warming after all.........damn !!

I had a good laugh the other night while watching the news. It went something like this

"Calgary police revealed today one of the biggest drug busts ever in the city, and on a completely unrelated topic, Calgary has been ranked as one of the best places to live"

Winnipeg, Saskatoon, and Regina are better places to live than Kingston? Since when?

I Agree I loved Living in Kingston.

only problem is Move and tell people you lived in Kingston a few years they start with

Q: So you went to Queens

me: Nope

Q: RMC?

Me: nope

Q: Prison Guard??? (with a little trepidation)

Me: Nope

Now they have taken a few steps back Because the only other reasonmost people think of to Spend a few years in Kingston is as a guest of the federal Legal System.

But Nope I worked in a Call center in Belleville.

Edit: but not surprising Calgary I the best city I have lived in "boom or bust I ain't leavin"

post-28-1197653791.gif

It's a study...there's a new one every day, and they are usually BS. Murder capital of the US is number one? You realize that their basketball team is called the wizards now for a reason...(used to be the bullets). I don't see waldeck, sask on there or cremona! What gives!

Waldeck!!! LOL....

I bet ya Del Bonita's crime rate is pretty low ....... probably should be on that list too!

(um... if ya haven't been through it, seriously, do NOT blink... no kidding here at all)

Depends if you're goin' north/south or east/west......east/west you gotta stop at the stop sign, then you can't miss it.

Hydropsyche,

What do ya mean. Somebody digs them out. I always thought that the bodies were a put there to act like a chum line. Fish flesh flies downstream of them for lots of big browns.

And Calgary was close to #1 about 25 years ago. Just another city now.

catch ya'

Don