Fly Fusion Forums

Ao Forum

I joined the forum due to the fact that I started hunting this year, 3 weeks later i delected my account. I honestly cold not believe the amount of negative bs that is on that site. I mean, someone asks a question and 50 people jump down his throat. I have never seen anything like it. I'm not saying the site is all negative, but it is so much so that I for one will never go back (sure there not gonna miss me either).

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the members on this forum for the lack of negative bs. I really enjoy logging on here.

• Like 4

I agree with you. It seems certain people on that site wake up in the morning just looking for a fight.There are still a ton of good people there who will go out of their way to help, and a lot of their best people have quit out of frustration. I think that happens to a lot of forums that get too big, too quick.I very seldom post on AO anymore, and will not put up pics of anything, that's when all hell breaks loose.

This forum is has a lot more relaxed attitude, with very knowledgable people, always willing to help or share ideas. Very positive experience so far.

It's because all us hunters are ball scratching jerks who will do anything to out-compete the next guy to get the big trophy.

Or maybe some of us don't fit that profile and just enjoy getting out with friends and family and feel blessed when we get to harvest something.

P1020858_zpsllgfzl9s.jpg

• Like 4

Go on that forum and tell them instead of being pussies and whining from afar. This forum gossips about them.......Honestly it is very small minded.

In no way did I intend for this post to turn into a b**** session about the AO forum. I simply made an observation, a decision to not be apart of it, and decided to say thank you to the members of this forum for making it a place where I can make a post without fear of being ridiculed by 50 people. So once again thank you, and if your comments are negative please don't bother posting them.

Hope you all have tight lines and nets that are to small.

• Like 2

Hey Broken tippet and anyone else there are a lot of Hunters on this site as well. If anyone has questions the non fishing related section is a great place to ask. There have been some great conversations there in the past about hunting.

PS- Monger how do you hunt without full camo on? You must never get anything.