Fly Fusion Forums

Yeti Coolers

planning to buy one for my drift boat, can get 30 percent off the website so the price is not stupid high as normal.

anyone have them? what are your thoughts on the quality?

also if anyone is interested in buying I will extend my discount through them to you.

can order together and shipped right to Canada for free

I have one and and was choking on my own spit when i was at the cash register paying for it, but now that i have it i wouldn't buy anything else. Just watch how big you go. It gets pretty tight in the boat when I put the cooler in and some times its a bit of a pain in the a$$...especially when there's three guys in the boat (I have a hyde 16ft). I love the idea of mounting it in the boat and putting a seat on it but it's not as easy to throw in the back of the truck and go camping and you loose dry storage space going that rout.

Love ours (We have a Tundra 50)! Well worth the $!! My wife was skeptical at first, then she experienced how long the ice stuck around (at least a week)! Would probably go one size up for car camping and canoe trips. A tad heavy and pricey but those are the only complaints!

She now wants a Roadie for the car for after hiking trips!

P

Love ours (We have a Tundra 50)! Well worth the $!! My wife was skeptical at first, then she experienced how long the ice stuck around (at least a week)! Would probably go one size up for car camping and canoe trips. A tad heavy and pricey but those are the only complaints!

She now wants a Roadie for the car for after hiking trips!

P

Ice for a week?? Damn! Coulda used that bad boy when we went salmon fishing in BC and were in the middle of nowhere (literally) for four days....all our ice melted and the beer got warmish lol

Still can't drink 1516......

Yup, needs to be primed but it AMAZING!

Ice for a week?? Damn! Coulda used that bad boy when we went salmon fishing in BC and were in the middle of nowhere (literally) for four days....all our ice melted and the beer got warmish lol

Still can't drink 1516......

Pelicans is da bomb and half the cost

Can you get Peilican stuff locally? I've seen Yeti in a few places, but don't think I've seen Pelicans. Great video btw Taco... I might buy one just based on that alone :)

Side by side Yeti's are finished better (Pelicans seem cheap - sorry Taco, but then again, you are Dutch :ridemcowboy: ). That being said MEC and some Costco's sell Pelican's.

Can you get Peilican stuff locally? I've seen Yeti in a few places, but don't think I've seen Pelicans. Great video btw Taco... I might buy one just based on that alone :)

• Like 1

Yeti coolers are bomb and zombie proof, but if you are runnin' away from a zombie, you definitely don't want to be carrying a Yeti. Wicked heavy.

So take that into account if you plan on having it in a d boat. Fully loaded with a crew's worth of beer and food weighs enough that it will lean your boat if you store it on the side. PIA to constantly make sure guys are on the opposite side to act as a counter weight.

• 2 weeks later...