Fly Fusion Forums

Halloween Candy

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Why do they sell bulk Halloween Candy and add chocolate bars that most do not like. I would love all Mars bars or all kit kats or all caramilk.

Who wants crunchies, wonderbars, coffee crisp, etc.

What is your favorites

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Sundancefisher

Guest Rocknbugs
Why do they sell bulk Halloween Candy and add chocolate bars that most do not like. I would love all Mars bars or all kit kats or all caramilk.

Who wants crunchies, wonderbars, coffee crisp, etc.

What is your favorites

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Sundancefisher

You can buy bags of just Mars bars, my wife bought a bag today and im guessing she will have to get another before Wednesday, ah dude I feel so sick.

Guest Rocknbugs

My favorite bars are Crispy Crunch and my favorite Candies are little boxes of ju ju's there called Dots. Crunchie.......whats up with that?? they suck. Halloween is definately one of the many up sides to having kids...LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Rock.

I brought an assload of coal back from Kentucky. Thats what im givin out.

"assload of coal"???

Exactly how much coal did you fit up there, Dave? :blink:

Maybe, if you squeeze your cheeks really tight, you can make diamonds!

Guest Sundancefisher

My wife hates it when I hand out candy cause I first separate the good stuff from the crap and then hand out the crap by the handful but reserve the good stuff and hand out sparingly. I also like to torment the kids by going through there stuff and picking out all the weird treats that are too weird to let them eat. That stuff I reserve for the teenagers.

Last couple of years we have been averaging between 150 and 200 kids. Around the corner from me they get about 400-500 kids. Four blocks south...the streets get about 14 kids.

Were any of you guys seriously addicted to trick or treating as a kid? Man when I was about 10 the parents would freak cause me and my brother and a few friends would take 4 pillow cases and start running from house to house. As we filled one up we would stash it under a bush. Once all were filled we headed home picking up our stash on the way back. Soooo much candy. Never ever finished it all. Very surprised I was not 400 lbs by the end of junior high.

We get a fair number of very old and large kids. I think they treat or treat as a lark. They also are annoying as they will show up at the door at 9 - 9:30 pm hoping to get all the rest of the leftover candy just cause... I usually shut down by about 8 pm these days.

Anyways...those Mars bars... they need to sell them in 1.25 kilo boxes instead of the expensive smaller bags. I need bulk. More of me for the wife to love.

"assload of coal"???

Ahh Crap Rev, wished you had'nt a said that...... now I gotta walk around with that image stuck in my mind..................Devlin walkin around lookin like he's afraid to fart :blink: :blink:

Guest Rocknbugs
"assload of coal"???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rocknbugs
i have to admit, i like the crunchies and the coffee crisp.

strange...

Wes, maybe ur just bigger

I will admit that I do like the taste of the Crunchie its just that feeling of having a large piece of styrofoam in your mouth that I cant deal with. LOLOL

If I could guarantee a haul of Reese's mini PB cups and Lindor dark chocolate truffles, I would dress up in my 70's clothes and hit the sidewalks myself. I'm small for my age. Or for anyone's age that's over 12.

Seriously though, we have flytying club tonight or we'd be home with the blinds pulled low, avoiding the rude, grabby, 17 year olds.