Fly Fusion Forums

Food/snacks

2 pork tenderloins butterflied

rub garlic, rosemary and some kosher salt over the meat.

Place some goat cheese on the one side of tenderloin and cover with other side of meat.

wrap prosciutto, capicola or pancetta around the entire thing.

Tie it together with some string

put on BBQ for 45 minutes

Whammo

Enjoy

2 pork tenderloins butterflied

rub garlic, rosemary and some kosher salt over the meat.

Place some goat cheese on the one side of tenderloin and cover with other side of meat.

wrap prosciutto, capicola or pancetta around the entire thing.

Tie it together with some string

put on BBQ for 45 minutes

Whammo

Enjoy

*&%^ that sounds GOOOD!

Did a pork butt on Sunday rubbed it in just about ever thing including some new to me anyways smoked paprika.Had the rub on Sat night,Sun morning in the slow cooker for about 9 hrs.Shredded the prk mixed in a little bulls eye .Made some cole slaw put the two together on a peace of garlic toast.

Washed it down with a beer.

Tonight it will be a Rosemary and garlic infused steak with half a lobster tail at Blue house cafe. Too cold to cook for myself.

By the way blue house cafe has some of the best argentinian sea food I have found. definitely worth checking out if your in the Calgary area.

Yeah the Blue House is still really good, but it used to be GREAT!!!

P

Tonight it will be a Rosemary and garlic infused steak with half a lobster tail at Blue house cafe. Too cold to cook for myself.

By the way blue house cafe has some of the best argentinian sea food I have found. definitely worth checking out if your in the Calgary area.

Hey thanks Tim, looks good ... only one problem I can see... where the hell can I come up with 4 1lb stream brookies with the head and tail on?? Most of the streams I know, you catch 4 lbs of brookie you're end up with at least 3 lbs of head.

Ya know the Crow, Oldman and Bow are some fairly fertile streams that should be able to grow big brookies. How about we put some of those 'all head no bodies' brookies into a bucket and take some down. In a few years we would have an awesome brook trout fishery...guaranteed (might take a few buckets full though).

(better put :wacko: here so no one actually thinks I'm serious)

I am in!!! I need the help I can only carry 2 - 5gallon pails of 4 - 6 thousand fry at a time...

I will get rid of those pesky bows and stupid cutts soon, just getting revenge for the Browns taking over in the east....

Taco

Your frying pan full of Cut-Bull-and Brown trout looks great - just add a Bow and you will have a grand slam breaky......

For all you Knuckle Draggers I am just kidding --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Maybe...

Ya know the Crow, Oldman and Bow are some fairly fertile streams that should be able to grow big brookies. How about we put some of those 'all head no bodies' brookies into a bucket and take some down. In a few years we would have an awesome brook trout fishery...guaranteed (might take a few buckets full though).

(better put :wacko: here so no one actually thinks I'm serious)

When the boys come over for poker nite...................

1. LOTS OF SALTY SNACKS

2. STUFFED JALAPENO POPPERS

3. GARLIC SHRIMP AND FRENCH BREAD

4. PULLED PORK SANDWICHES

5. AND ANY OTHER FOOD TO ABSORB ALL THE BEER!

NEED SOME NEW IDEAS FOR NEXT POKER NITE

When the boys come over for poker nite...................

1. LOTS OF SALTY SNACKS

2. STUFFED JALAPENO POPPERS

3. GARLIC SHRIMP AND FRENCH BREAD

4. PULLED PORK SANDWICHES

5. AND ANY OTHER FOOD TO ABSORB ALL THE BEER!

NEED SOME NEW IDEAS FOR NEXT POKER NITE

#3 look's like fun ,any tips chef. myself use the double broiler for them stink'ers!

flyfishy jumbo'in them up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Beer can chicken!

Find a fresh whole chicken (free range or organic is where it's at) do a rub...think garlic, salt, smoked paprika, thyme, oil. Stuff a couple cloves of garlic and some fresh herbs in the beer can(drink half first), stuff can in chicken, put on grill for an hour or so rotating every 15 min.= THE BOMB!!!!!!

You can find nifty little stands with a drip pan, the drippings make a mean gravy. Whip up some homefries or roasted potatoes and a salad and off you go.