Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Logo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one likes my idea? No offense to u guys spending hours on this "madmax" logo. BUT.... how ya gonna get that on t-shirts that u can tell what it is from more than 2 feet? Just a thought. Plus it's almost gonna have to be a white or light colored T or Hat or whatever for that to work. I dunno bout u guys, but I wear dark clothes most of the time. Most ninja's do.. :lol::lol:

Not that HawgStoppah, I'm just keepin my mouth shut. figure when the Powers that be decide what they want to represent their site for merchandise then I'll pull out the check book and buy sum stuff.

but as long as I am writing i might as well share my opinion for what it is worth for a patch for my fly vest the simpler to recornize at a distance the better cause if I don't know the person I like to give them a wide berth so as not to disturb them or their run so being able to spot a patch or hat logo at 100' is good. and maybe Silkscreen the one Weedy is workin on onto tshirts, Hoodies and Bumper stickers.

And that is my 2 cents in a nut shell

Teck

If we ever decide on a final product there is a good site that you can submit your images and they will make a shirt out of it. You can create a mini store of your own with custom logos all over everything. It's called CafePress.com anyone else heard of it? Go check it out.

We could all be wearing T-Shirts on the river and drink coffee out of FFC mugs and then go do some posting with our FFC mousepad!

CafePress.com

I kinda prefered the one with the sorta caligraphy style lines... But that is still kickass wicked cool

Lone,

I do too . I think it would be tough to embroider that 3D effect, but would be easy to see. Hard to tell if it's doable unless it is sent to a company to have their input.

Hawg has a good point a few posts back. If it was a single line drawing on a hat or a shirt, a person would have to be standing very close in order to understand what it is, thus the reason companies typically go with simple straight forward logos. I don't know if a simple straight forward logo is really a requirement for a fly fishing site, what do you people think? I know what Hawg thinks and tend to agree, to a point.

Ladystrange,

I'll fix it up a bit on the arm. I did slightly stretch the tail as you mentioned but with the smaller PNG images that go on the site it is hardly noticeable.

Max are you right handed? lol :P

i think for teh bigger stuff this logo will work well and for teh smaller hats and whatnot bowcrows trout would be simple quick and easy for hats toques etc....could ya give me a few fingers under the fishes belly by the pecs..or is it a lil too much detail cant remeber if this was brought up...the caligraphy style one matches the flyfishcalgary faunt better but that can be changed too....will halfto re-read...

Bowcrows is retro simple..... so retro cool.... It would be perfect on a trucker cap, toque or like the others said for the smaller logos and whatnot...... But weedy's would be cool for like a full shirt logo or whatnot. Lundvikes would be a really really cool bumper sticker and a sticker would be capable of being printed with the detail involved in SJW's fly......