Fly Fusion Forums

Don't Fish Birchy's Run Or Else!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Click here if the movie does not play.

That was great. On a related note, I was confronted by a large dog on the weekend that didn't like the fact that I was trying to get back upstream to my car. It was from a nearby farm but was right down to the waters edge and quite upset. I had to cross to an island and walk up around to get back to my car; on the good side, I found a few more rising trout on my detour!

That was great. On a related note, I was confronted by a large dog on the weekend that didn't like the fact that I was trying to get back upstream to my car. It was from a nearby farm but was right down to the waters edge and quite upset. I had to cross to an island and walk up around to get back to my car; on the good side, I found a few more rising trout on my detour!

Bear spray isn't just for bears.

<--poke--<

That was me after I got the only dry fly fish a few weekends ago... birchy was something irate... sending the dogs after me even :D

heh heh.. You must've mistook the huffing and puffing sounds of me climbing up that hill at the end of the night..

I was thinking they were going to taser the dude while he was in the water or something!

Electricity and water= positive pain

DON CHERRY of 'Hockey Night' in Canada , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT: "If hooking up one rag-head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel-shagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

1. Red is positive. 2. Black is negative. 3. Make sure his nuts are wet!"

Looks like a lucrative lawsuit by the thief to me. It appears he was not resisting arrest or displaying agression and got zapped anyway.

1 vote Cherry for defense minister - when you go to war inside another country you better be prepared to fight by their rules.

Looks like a lucrative lawsuit by the thief to me. It appears he was not resisting arrest or displaying agression and got zapped anyway.

1 vote Cherry for defense minister - when you go to war inside another country you better be prepared to fight by their rules.

How is this fishing related?

If you watch closer, at the end before he is tazed, he reaches under his shirt for something. That's when he gets it. Watch the slow motion at the end. You can see the butt of a gun in his belt, which the cop takes out and tosses it up on the rocks.

If you watch closer, at the end before he is tazed, he reaches under his shirt for something. That's when he gets it. Watch the slow motion at the end. You can see the butt of a gun in his belt, which the cop takes out and tosses it up on the rocks.

Exactly. He is only fired upon (and then only with the taser) when he reaches for something. Up till that point he had not displayed aggression. As soon as the crook escalates this into a potentially dangerous situation by quickly reaching for a weapon (or even if there was NOT a weapon there) gives the officer reasonable grounds to suspect that his or someone else's life may be in danger and is (at that point) authorized to use DEADLY force. The fact that the taser was used and not the gun (which he had drawn in his other hand) saved this crooks life. The crook should be thanking this officer for using the taser...

that was a good video,

if it was me , i'd of given it to him while he was in the river trying to swim , or let the dog have his ass when he hit the shore , them 2 dogs wanted a piece of him , now that would of made a good video