Fly Fusion Forums

Ff Expo Pancake Breakfast

Do people actually take it so seriously that they wouldn't show up because of arguments on the internet? I argue with Sun constantly. I'd fish with him anytime. I'll even make him a "special" pancake!!

Seriously, there is no one on the board I wouldn't let in my house. But Wolfie's dog is banned!

Hay Rick ..

If Project Healing Waters Canada, gets the booth space we are hoping for then I will be there for the whole show.

So count me in, I can bring some sardines and saltines....... J/K but I will !!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mike,

If I am not working that weekend nd I end up going to the breakfast I will more then willing to wet the line, I haven't fished in over a month since I hurt myself so I am going stir crazy and I should be good to go by that point.

Do people actually take it so seriously that they wouldn't show up because of arguments on the internet? I argue with Sun constantly. I'd fish with him anytime. I'll even make him a "special" pancake!!

Seriously, there is no one on the board I wouldn't let in my house. But Wolfie's dog is banned!

Rick's been workin' out; he ain't a'skeered of no one!

pc190629.jpg

BTW, Tex, I'm hoping to make it for 'Pancakes & Bull$hittin'/2010'; about 80% sure... :thumbup:

The last couple of years we have put on a pancake breakfast for the FF Expo. Last year Lynn did it, and two years ago I did. I am willing to do it again this year if there is enough interest. I need to know who would plan on coming (and if you back out, I have a long memory) and who can help out. I'll need some people to buy food, etc. Once I get an idea of how many I'll begin the delegation process......

Time: Jan 23, 8-10 AM.

Place: PM me if you plan to attend and I'll send you my address.

Tentative guest list

Pipestone

headscan

Ewwber

Bloom

Max

Smitty

Taco

Mrbotangles

Murray

Jack

troutlover

brunsie

bhurt (but he has to wear a mask cuz he says most people can't stand the sight of him)

fff (and I have a nice spinner selection to show him!!)

tungsten

bowbiker

avalanche

theboy

Where is the Sundance contingent by the way?

I think i am working Rick. i wish i could be there.

Hey mike,

If I am not working that weekend nd I end up going to the breakfast I will more then willing to wet the line, I haven't fished in over a month since I hurt myself so I am going stir crazy and I should be good to go by that point.

Did you rip the tendons in your forearm again Brad....I told you that you will go blind doing that.

Did you rip the tendons in your forearm again Brad....I told you that you will go blind doing that.

Tee Hee.

Brad must not be a very good fly fisher, because everyone who is any good at it, or claims to have the passion, knows you don't do that thing with your casting arm.

Tsk Tsk.

One more reason I'm glad I ain't a guy.

Holy *hit your not dead ED, I thought you just gave up and decieded to only play with the dumb fish at least that way you're both on the same page....

Anyways, it wasn't my forearm, but the muscle I did tear I am not even going to mention it as I can already hear the jokes......

As for rick, damn you I have to wear a mask, but where can I get one........

Beat ya to it Murray!! Already bringing mine!! But you can bring some juice and cream (Bailey's)?! LoL

P

Rick, I've got one of those 100 cup coffe makers that could be donated to the cause if you like. Of course it would come complete with coffee already made at at your door by 8:00. Let me know what you think.

Murray

Looks like we are up to 21 people or so. I've got the pancakes and syrup. Ewwber has the coffee. Here is what I figure I need:

3 dozen eggs (Headscan)

1 butter

2 gallons milk (tungsten)

OJ (brunsie)

4-5 packages of bacon (Taco)

And not to be totally un-environmentally sound- if someone can bring recyclable plates and glasses that would be sweet. Is there a such thing as recyclable knives and forks? Could us some of those as well.

I don't want to just assign food because whoever is bringing the food needs to be at my house sorta early, like 7:45, or drop it off the night before.

So if you can bring a portion of the above, let me know.

Am I missing anything?

And if anyone else is planning on coming, let me know.

Rick, I'll stop by Costco and pick up some plastic plates and forks and knifes as well as some plastic glasses for the Orange Juice. I'll bring my own travel mug for coffee.

Murray

Looks like we are up to 21 people or so. I've got the pancakes and syrup. Ewwber has the coffee. Here is what I figure I need:

3 dozen eggs (Headscan)

1 butter

2 gallons milk (tungsten)

OJ (brunsie)

4-5 packages of bacon (Taco)

And not to be totally un-environmentally sound- if someone can bring recyclable plates and glasses that would be sweet. Is there a such thing as recyclable knives and forks? Could us some of those as well.

I don't want to just assign food because whoever is bringing the food needs to be at my house sorta early, like 7:45, or drop it off the night before.

So if you can bring a portion of the above, let me know.

Am I missing anything?

And if anyone else is planning on coming, let me know.

I was going to bring cake.

But I'll bring anything else Rickr needs. (But I'll need directions to his house, if ya want to pm me, Rick).

Looking forward to meeting you Calgary cowpokes.

Smitty

P.S. Do your very best to skip the Oiler jokes, or...at least make them original.

I was going to bring cake.

But I'll bring anything else Rickr needs. (But I'll need directions to his house, if ya want to pm me, Rick).

Looking forward to meeting you Calgary cowpokes.

Smitty

P.S. Do your very best to skip the Oiler jokes, or...at least make them original.

Need big stick of butter.