Fly Fusion Forums

Team Canada

Less than 2 hours to game time.

Luongo has to be GREAT... and Canada has to dominate this game and play a full 60 minutes of physical, hard, forechecking, and dominating the boards, to win this game. The puck needs to be in the american end all game, and the stripes have to call a fair game. If all that happens, Canada will win this game. 4 to 3. :)

GO CANADA!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rickr

almost game time now , lets make the bottle a 26 size , and i just hope it's a good game , and may the best team win ricky , i said from the very start if canada couldn't win gold then i want my brothers to the south to win , so i'm ok really on who ever wins ,

they both played good hockey and they both deserve to be in the gold medal game , glad russia , germany , and swed's didn't win

should be good , i have also a wicked good bet on with the Meiz himself , so i'm a little jumpy today and my nerves are on edge , thank god i'm not at the game or someone i know playing

all them players on both teams must be nervous

GO CANADA , GO CANADA , GO CANADA , GOLD ALL THE WAY

poison

for myself rick , my taste buds crave crown royal limited edition , 26 or a 40 , i'll leave you to say the size for us , tell me your poison and don't say some $300 dollar bottle of wine or scotch , has to be the same value give or take a few bucks ,

i know you guys from the states have expensive taste in your drinks , but lets keep this within reason as i already have a few other bets on the game with some yankee's

tell me your choice of poison , not like i really need to know anyway , LOL

26 is fine with me. Hadn't had a chance to reply previously, I was out fishing.

I caught a gorgeous golden brown. Not sure if that is a good omen because I'm American or a bad omen cuz it's in Canada.....

Hi rickr,

No need to get personal. Since you've never met me, you really can't say what I have or haven't done as far pressure goes.

Wasn't meant to be personal. You hear the same sentiment from lots of people, you were just the last one to say it. I was debating your viewpoint, not making any sort of personal attack. There is a huge difference.

holly *hit

the best canadian hockey player beat the best player on the usa team to win it for us , that was a nail biter for sure , i need or better feel like getting drunk after that game , few more days up north here and then 'll be back fishing and home ,

life is really good , i had allot bet on todays game , i have a custom built Mesier rod coming on a bet , it is to be wraped in canadian red & white , and also now ''gold'' wraps , i thought i lost it all when 30 seconds left , i was even on google looking for that 23 year old black maple hills rye and a special flask ,

when i get the rod with the canadian colours on it , i'll post it so you can all see it , i'm going to use a 1912 4 inch wide drum perfect on it this fall while chaseing steelhead

rickr

get that bottle and have a sip on me , was a good game and best 2 teams made it , both deserve gold for that game

dutchie

i took allot hits and shots from some yankee's , i tried to suck this guy in on a good bet , rod for rod with flags on them , he didn't have the balls to bet , so the ol Meiz step up to bat on behalf of the usa team for the bet , he called me out ,

i also got some red white blue spey flies coming my way , should be nice ,

here's a good post to read boys http://speypages.com/speyclave/showthread.php?t=39055

Guest galsfishtoo

•*¨*•.¸Way to Go¸¸.•*¨*• █♥█ Canada █♥█ •*¨*•.¸

Just an amazing game! Congratulations to all the Canadian Olympic Athletes!! You made us Proud to be Canadian. Having the most Gold Metals for any Country is an added Bonus! :cheers:

So, we won, right???

I threw my remote through the TV with 24 seconds left in the 3rd period...

that's why i was out fishing instead. i got a text update after it got tied up...then the phone died.

i'll have to watch it on the pvr after the closing ceremonies, sounds like she was a good'er.

classic end to an absolutely incredible games, i think this was a fantastic showcase for our home & native land.

oh canada indeed.

Dune!! holy crap I bet you had a lot of river to yourself!

Did you guys hear Peter Maher's call? YEAH BABEEEEEE... YEAH BABEEEEEEEE... YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH BABBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

A huge yeah baby for all of canada!!! Right on!!!!

I already was going grey before this but now I need a "just for men" treatment .... :o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't watch because I'm a jinx. Everytime I watch, the team I'm going for starts getting scored against. Or at least it seems that way.

This is an honest question for those that watched every game, because I don't know.

How many fights was there? Its been claimed hockey can't be played without fights, so how many?