Fly Fusion Forums

Fishin Rigs!

acurrie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?! I was looking at those before.. looks like a heck of alot of fun right there! Toyota makes one too I think.. (overseas as well).

Yeah, it's a ton of fun. They seem to have a bit of a cult following. Check out www.delica.ca, go on the forums and take a look at some of the camper conversions people have done. Some of them are incredible! Toyota does make a couple of different models. The Hiace is one I think. They are all great vehicles, but as someone pointed out they can be a bit tough to fix if something goes wrong. Sourcing parts can take a while, and finding someone to work on the deisel engines is a bit tough in Calgary. Still worth it though if you ask me.

Guys,

Surprised as all get out that you guys didn't know that Big Blue is built in Calgree - Foremost Industries did the deed. Picture taken @ Valleyview by me.

Foremost - a home grown success story.

Knew that...didn't think it was relative to the thread. Lived next door to a niece of Mr Nodwell for a couple of years...

Don, you're gonna have to build or get built what you want in a truck, pretty much like one of your grass rods

tamc0839.jpg

Here... this is what I wanna build before I tip over, maybe not quite so extreme in the lift or tires.... lets just say it's the Redneck in me.

Guys,

Surprised as all get out that you guys didn't know that Big Blue is built in Calgree - Foremost Industries did the deed. Picture taken @ Valleyview by me.

Foremost - a home grown success story.

[/quote.

Foremost Commander.

Guys,

Thought I might point out where to get a Foremost just in case you might want one for Xmas. Note - currency & duty restrictions do not apply. Plus parts are available locally, no add-on needed.

Just like fly shops - shop locally.

catch ya'

Don

Guys,

Thought I might point out where to get a Foremost just in case you might want one for Xmas. Note - currency & duty restrictions do not apply. Plus parts are available locally, no add-on needed.

Just like fly shops - shop locally.

catch ya'

Don

Can pick up a decent used one for about 750 k...