Fly Fusion Forums

Mj Cause Of Death

They finished Michael jacksons autopsy, and found it to be poisoning. actually food poisoning.

Apparently he got hold of some 10year old meat. :laugh:

Yes Yes I realize I am probably going to Hell but that was to funny not to post

That's awesome....another one to add to my brother's repetoire of incredibly bad taste but terribly funny MJ jokes.

I'm probably going to hell too - but honestly I feel nothing about his death the way it's being portrayed in the media. I was a fan as a teenager as much as anyone else, but the guy was a child predator, molestor and freak and that pretty much kills any amount of icon or fame he's being given now post mortem. I just don't get how people can forget all that stuff just because he was a good artist. It's a sad commentary on so many things and so many levels. So keep those jokes coming! LOL

Agreed Lynn he was a wicked man who did wicked things, and paid his way out of them. the is no remorse in me for him. the only sad thing is he croaked the same day as Farrah and over shadowed the loss.

Your both wrong......... ive heard conflicting reports that A) He choked on a small bone............ :D, and B) He died when he came home and found Macaulay Culkin in his bed

:D

Dustin

p.s. im also going to hell but thats a resualt of actions long before this :P im just solidifying my position there

Did you hear that since MJ is 99% plastic they are melting him down to make a limited edition lego set so children can play with him for a change.

Now that is funny i don't care what you say.

I heard it was an allergic reaction to eating 12 year old nuts.

Count me among those not shedding tears for a pederast.

whatsa pederast or do you mean pedofile ??

I don't understand how so many people can just turn a blind eye to his abuse he dealt out to kids..... I could care less if another pedophile died...... sorry accused pedophile, yes that one boy was able to describe his penis in detail but he must have guessed

Jesus juice eh

I think the saddest thing I've read about his death so far is what I read this morning. I guess the incubator of his 2 kids, Debbie Rowe, is claiming that she was inseminated with the sperm of an anonymous donor and that the kids aren't Michael's at all. She's also saying she doesn't want them nor will ever see them again. How about that for leaving a legacy - three probably messed up kids with no bloodlines to who they looked at as their father. And nobody wants them. Wow...what a great world he left behind.

I don't understand how so many people can just turn a blind eye to his abuse he dealt out to kids..... I could care less if another pedophile died...... sorry accused pedophile, yes that one boy was able to describe his penis in detail but he must have guessed

Jesus juice eh

Warning, may be offensive to some. Clicky

Now that is funny i don't care what you say.

I suppose we shall have to disagree on that, even though you will not care.  I submit that laughing and joking about the molestation of children is unfunny.

I do, however, find it amazing that a broad group of people can absolutely lambaste a person for how they treat a fish, yet not one indiviudal has denounced the "jokes" that have been posted in this thread as entirely repugnant.  Granted the defilement of minors is not nearly as heinous as someone using a net that is too small, placing a brown trout on dry rocks for a picture, or using bait in the Bow River.  Notwithstanding, you would expect at least a modicum of outrage from this crowd at the suggestion that humour based on the defilement of minors is fine, provided you add the disclaimer, 'I'm going to hell, but..." 

Think about what you are saying.

My apologies for breaking the forum rules regarding "Vigilante Moderating.

I suppose we shall have to disagree on that, even though you will not care.  I submit that laughing and joking about the molestation of children is unfunny.

I do, however, find it amazing that a broad group of people can absolutely lambaste a person for how they treat a fish, yet not one indiviudal has denounced the "jokes" that have been posted in this thread as entirely repugnant.  Granted the defilement of minors is not nearly as heinous as someone using a net that is too small, placing a brown trout on dry rocks for a picture, or using bait in the Bow River.  Notwithstanding, you would expect at least a modicum of outrage from this crowd at the suggestion that humour based on the defilement of minors is fine, provided you add the disclaimer, 'I'm going to hell, but..." 

Think about what you are saying.

My apologies for breaking the forum rules regarding "Vigilante Moderating.

I don't fault you Orvisonly....your pugnaciousness is highly entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

MJ was acquitted in both alleged cases of child molestation. In fact, the first case was actually settled out of court; who would take money instead of seeing the man who molested their kid go to court?

Maybe someone who was trying to set MJ up?

I've seen some dumb comments on here....but some of these ones? It's amazing how ignorant some people are?

One thing is weird though; the resemblance between Lynn and that lady that MJ had his kids with.