Fly Fusion Forums

Mj Cause Of Death

MJ was acquitted in both alleged cases of child molestation. In fact, the first case was actually settled out of court; who would take money instead of seeing the man who molested their kid go to court?

Maybe someone who was trying to set MJ up?

I've seen some dumb comments on here....but some of these ones? It's amazing how ignorant some people are?

One thing is weird though; the resemblance between Lynn and that lady that MJ had his kids with.

Get your head out of your ass. Money talks, pedo walks.

Oh...and by the way...you flatter me...she's way prettier than I am. Thanks for the compliment though.

And FYI if you knew your stuff you'd know they aren't Michael's kids.

OK buddy....let's take this offline. I'm not interested in who I do or don't look like but I'd love to go a few rounds with ya about this MJ issue. You wanna have an intelligent debate (if you're capable of such a thing) about the whole MJ thing then PM me. Be prepared though - I've had this debate a dozen times with morons like you who think that the innocent pedophile was nothing more than a wrongly accused martyr - and I've got pages and pages of facts to back up my position. You bring yours and we'll go. So bring it. If you're interested in just trolling further in this thread, continue on by yourself. Because I won't be posting any more in here about this. Looking forward to hearing from ya.

All I have to say is when you are innoncent then why do you have to settle out of court?

P.S: I wouldn't want to mess around with Lynn cause she scares the crap out of me and I am 260lbs and played football for numerous years. Nothing is worst then a woman's anger in my own opion.

All I have to say is when you are innoncent then why do you have to settle out of court?

P.S: I wouldn't want to mess around with Lynn cause she scares the crap out of me and I am 260lbs and played football for numerous years. Nothing is worst then a woman's anger in my own opion.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

No truer words were ever spoken.......

In my experience of 15 yrs of marriage is that when arguing with a woman (or at least my wife) nod your head and say "you are right Hun, how could I have ever been so wrong" then go fishing till she cools off.