Fly Fusion Forums

New Humblefisherman Movie.

Hello fishing friends,

I just finished another vid, this ones called shades of Brown. The Browns of the Bow River are one of the most beautiful fish in the fall once their true colors begin to show. This is also a time when the hoppers are at their largest. The big browns will sit in a spot just down from a grassy bank and feast away every time the wind picks up. We found such a fish but he avoided capture, those large foam flies can be hard to hook up with. With the rest of the day ahead of us i turned to dragging the bottom with a black leech to find the hog, it paid off. A beautiful specimen was brought to hand and was the only film worthy trout we caught all day, so this films a shorty.

hope you all enjoy the latest movie in the Humblefisherman series at this link

watch the rest of the movies at:

http://www.youtube.com/humblefisherman

the season has begun, remember that many lakes fish very well along the edge at ice off. the bow also produces some real monsters this time of year.

Get out and fish.

thanks for watchin everyone!

the Humblefisherman

Nice work Jay!

Is it just me or has someone else caught that brownie with the blue spot on his cheek before and posted pics on here?

yup...theres only one brown with a blue spot, and thats him. ive seen him up around little red too! you can tell its him....cause hes the only one with a blue spot on his cheek!! the only one......

Jay,

Neither link seems to be working. I'm sure it's a Youtube problem. I know you wouldn't have locked me out just because I put that GPS chip in your dog......

hmmm, don't know what to say Rick, just checked it and it's working fine from this end. Anyone else having problems? oh, by the way, I found your gps chip and left it in front of the Bass Pro Shops Fish tank. Happy fishing!

Not a bad place to leave it as that's where I bought it in the first place. I think it was originally designed to place in deer. And I do fish at the confluence from time to time and from what I understand, that's the same as fishing at an aquarium!

Nice video as always Mr. Jones.

yup...theres only one brown with a blue spot, and thats him. ive seen him up around little red too! you can tell its him....cause hes the only one with a blue spot on his cheek!! the only one......

hahahaha.... Yeah, that broonie sure gets around.

Great vid Jay. Thanks!

Jay,

Loved the cuttie vs the bull, espically since I am on my way out in 30mins to go after my first bull trout (seen many landed just haven't landed one myself yet)

Shades of Brown was excellent too, I loved how you were messin with your line and missed a great hit, I was watching out on the water and saw you miss it out the cornor of my eye and was damn I know how that feels, but you made up for it at the end with that gorgeous brown.

Anyways, great as always

hahahaha.... Yeah, that broonie sure gets around.

Great vid Jay. Thanks!

ha! guess I just asked a stupid question. :security: