Fly Fusion Forums

Racehorse Moto ?

Well Taco,

Good luck to you. If its crownland, Im pretty sure its gonna go by the wayside. To much $ involved in the ATV trade to see any serious actions taken by the government. Best case scenarios are......................... They see whos riding it..then check thier plates and if they are registered andnot stolen they will be given a lecture on the hazrd of riding to fast with a beer in hand :(

Regards Mike

Well Taco,

Good luck to you. If its crownland, Im pretty sure its gonna go by the wayside. To much $ involved in the ATV trade to see any serious actions taken by the government. Best case scenarios are......................... They see whos riding it..then check thier plates and if they are registered andnot stolen they will be given a lecture on the hazrd of riding to fast with a beer in hand :(

Regards Mike

New Minister runs a bit of a different show..he shut down that Willow Creek boondoogle fast enough.

Taco - you're right about the new minister.

But that track...I dunno. You really think someone "built" it or is it just from years and years of use? That trail (and I know where you're talking about) is used by quadders, bikers and trucks hauling trailers. It'd be easy to get something in that shape when the ground is all wet early in the year over the course of the last 6,7 years.

Regardless of how it came to be.....it's disgusting. Take a drive up the OMR road yet?

It's "the" place for random campers now. Big camps with multiple units (we counted a camp with 27 trailers/rigs a few weeks ago). So bad that it is blocking access to the river if you like to drive off the road, park and walk to the path. Even saw a camp that had a tarp right across the pathway behind their campsite so you couldn't walk it anymore. Hoses in the river, dozens of beer cans in the river, garbage everywhere, *hit not buried. You name it, it's there. It's out of control - moreso than any other area or any other year.

Man I can't believe there is such an issue with these random campers. I am just getting into that, tenting and selfsustained camping, and I've done my homework and know how important it is to leave "no evidence' when doing that. I'm really surprised that is happening. In BC they are all over you for any little infraction. I guess it comes back to that 98% are good and 2% ruin it for everyone. Man that sucks LynnF. Probably ruined your day of fishing.

It's "the" place for random campers now. Big camps with multiple units (we counted a camp with 27 trailers/rigs a few weeks ago). So bad that it is blocking access to the river if you like to drive off the road, park and walk to the path. Even saw a camp that had a tarp right across the pathway behind their campsite so you couldn't walk it anymore. Hoses in the river, dozens of beer cans in the river, garbage everywhere, *hit not buried. You name it, it's there. It's out of control - moreso than any other area or any other year.

What about that huge treehouse? I thought the maximum stay was 14 days and there were no permanent structures allowed. How long has that thing been there now? It's getting pretty ridiculous up there again.