Fly Fusion Forums

Goodbye

ggp

I have just had to say goodbye to the man who instilled in me a passion for fishing and the outdoors...My father passed away last week...He will be sorely missed...I just wanted to share a picture with you all of one of the most memorable times he and I spent together.

sc01211b71.jpg

I am sorry for your loss. I hope great memories will comfort you in this time of trial.

Just to share as i looked at the picture even though his back is to the camera i can tell he's smiling and i pesonaly felt that stisfaction that comes from being in a beautiful place and feeling that tug at the end of the line. Thank-you for sharing.

Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear about your father. I'm sure you have some great memories of the times you guys spent together in the outdoors. My parents are getting up in years, too, and I hope to be able to spend as much time fishing with them as possible. They introduced me to fishing when I was 5 or 6 years old, and I'll never forget the first fish I caught with them.

I don't know if the link below will work. If it doesn't, copy and paste it into your browser. It's a duet by John Denver and Lene Siel that reminds me of the great memories I have of the ones I love. Take care!

http://www.imeem.com/people/JHIP5b/music/U...-med-lene-siel/

Also on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jufQm1P7lDs

Trouthunter