Fly Fusion Forums

Go! Riders!

RIDERS WIN AZZWHOLES!

:thor:

That win was a gift thanks to one of the poorest coaching decisions in CFL history. You guys were lucky to win the cup last year against a QB in his first CFL start, and lucky to go 6-0 at the beginning of the season scraping out last second wins.

Hopefully your luck hasn't run out, because you'll need it in the semi's even if it is at home, and try not to embarrass the entire league when you loose to BC at home, like you did last time you hosted BC. Oh and if you make it to Calgary for the final, do not assault our police officers. They're busy enough they don't need drunk, disrespectful, melon-headed inbred rider fans trying to take them down.

Best fans in the CFL...my A$$! :masterbaiter:

Hopefully your luck hasn't run out, because you'll need it in the semi's even if it is at home, and try not to embarrass the entire league when you loose to BC at home, like you did last time you hosted BC. Oh and if you make it to Calgary for the final, do not assault our police officers. They're busy enough they don't need drunk, disrespectful, melon-headed inbred rider fans trying to take them down.

Best fans in the CFL...my A$$! :masterbaiter:

Yeah, after we pound Calgary in the last regular season game, you'll have to come to our house to get your b utts kicked. Then it'll be off to Calgary to squash the stamps again before heading off to Montreal to massacre the Eskimos in the Grey Cup. Remember, you heard it here first.

Go Lions!!!

Yeah, after we pound Calgary in the last regular season game, you'll have to come to our house to get your b utts kicked. Then it'll be off to Calgary to squash the stamps again before heading off to Montreal to massacre the Eskimos in the Grey Cup. Remember, you heard it here first.

Go Lions!!!

The Eskimos in grey cup this year not likely Highlander?. Last l checked we were in the same division and wouldnt you have to beat the eskiblows to make it to the grey cup then in Montreal? Just my 2 cents.. If you wanna put some money on that the Eskiblows will make the grey cup pm me. Go Stamps Go

The Eskimos in grey cup this year not likely Highlander?. Last l checked we were in the same division and wouldnt you have to beat the eskiblows to make it to the grey cup then in Montreal? Just my 2 cents.. If you wanna put some money on that the Eskiblows will make the grey cup pm me. Go Stamps Go

The Eskimos win the Cross-Over. They have a better record than Hamilton and Toronto, so they play in the East vs. Montreal in the first round.

I HIGHLY doubt the Eskimos make it to the grey cup, if they do, there would have had to have been some kind of freaky accident that killed off the Bombers and the Alouette's teams......

I stand by my predictions!!!

Particularly the one about beating Calgary twice!!!!

I think you'll get the win tomorrow, it's a nothing game for the Stamps other than to keep the rust off going into the Western final, and give the backups some game action. If the Stamps do manage to beat the Lions, it would be extra sweet to see you take it to the Riders in their own park, but if that happens, bring your flak jackets 'cause the melons will be flying at anything orange in Mosaic.

Hope to see Wally and your boys here on the 15th before we jet off to Montreal for the only game that matters.

• 1 year later...
The devil is in the details..

What a great week-end of Sports. Flames win twice, Deadmonton collapses against San Jose then gets their asses handed to them by Vancouver, then the green plague loses the Grey Cup. If San Jose can beat Vancouver tonight, it might be the best sports week-end for me ever.

Can't help but digging up an OLD thread.

OUCH. Lost the Grey Cup because of a stupid penalty. That's gotta hurt.

It was the interception Durant threw that gave Montreal the chance.

Congratulations Anthony Calvillo on the win and a great career.

The fans were so loud, thats probably what caused the mix up with the 13th player.

What a great week-end of Sports. Flames win twice, Deadmonton collapses against San Jose then gets their asses handed to them by Vancouver, then the green plague loses the Grey Cup. If San Jose can beat Vancouver tonight, it might be the best sports week-end for me ever.

TO FUNNY