Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

surprised? suprized at what? it will take the illiterate yanks several moths to count that high. results expected in mid 2009. the electronic system will fall apart in most states..they will do recounts and recounts and there will be judicial inquires about impropieties. waht a freeking gong show its gonna be.

one for the black guy

one for the white guy

one for the black guy

one for the white guy

pass the watermellon please

to think when that french fry guy mccain gets in the states will be one heart attack away from rednecked sarah being president. you thought halloeen was scary.

whoever gets in as president in the states will never see the end of their 4 year term. sweet sarah will be impeached for incompetance after becoming president or obamas veep will be pres after barack takes a bullet. will be an interesting few years.

Amazing that for all our stupidity, we basically run the world.

Praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

I have every weekend off and my commute to work takes 2 minutes. :)

Now that things are finally slowing down I have the same commute too......of course it doesn't take me two minutes to put my underwear on. You must be wearing one of them frilly thongs for it to be taking you that long.... :kicks:

This should put the nasties back on track... conclusive proof....

The Climatic Research Unit study on polar warming was a 2008 study on anthropogenic climate change in the polar regions led by the Climatic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia, and focused primarily on finding a link between polar warming and human involvement. The study found that warming at the polar ice caps was due to the net effect of "man's influence... through greenhouse gases and ozone depletion".[2][3] (Ozone depletion has a cooling effect opposed to the influence of greenhouse gases.)

The study is the first of its kind for the polar regions, as studies beforehand such as a United Nations climate panel[4] stated that global warming had been felt on every continent except Antarctica. Scientists from the United States, United Kingdom and Australia participated.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.....edit...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ....hopperrrzzzzzzz...

ps. GwassHoppah....Some species of hoppers can fly hundreds of miles...so flying 200' too the middle of the river, should'nt be much of a problem. Thing is though, they hate water and that's why you don't see them in the river and why I never fish Hoppers on the Bow. Stoneflys on the other hand, live for years in the river...

Hundreds of miles eh?.... so are you trying to say that by next summer we're all gonna have to take up kite fishing on the Bow to catch fish .. ?

post-17-1225835460.jpg

You're rebutals have been weak, ladies and gentlemen...truely without passion...kind of how you fish yer girlie rods...

Next thing you know, that old bastard will have you all casting cane for 8" Brownies and insulting everyone...

Well, at least he's got a pair too tell it like he see's it...

ps. Where's fishead anyway?...I thought there was enough material here to bring him up from the depths of the swamp he lives in, to go a few rounds with the "King"... :box: Maybe he's out on the Bow rippin' up the Redds with his jet...

and fishin' the banks with hoppers...Hoppers...what a joke that thread was...None of the Hopper/dropper crowd (including the guides), could even tell me the name of just one single Hopper species found along the Bow...What a bunch of clueless loudmouths...

Seriously Toolman.. no one would feel good about beating up a "flyweight".. ;)

It's because you like to buy *hit....And the world has *hit to sell....What are the major U.S. exports besides war and entertainment?

Well, lets see. When I went to University in the states, seems like there were lots of people at school from foreign lands. So I guess we export education.

Also, there seems to be a long line of people waiting to get in to the country. So we export hope?

I've travelled some as well. Seems like there were Americans working everywhere, so we export brainpower.

We export the *hit out of ambition.

We do export war and entertainment as well. Most of the wars were good. Some were not (especially recently). A lot of the entertainment is good. Some is not (especially recently).

You know what I hate? People who talk while they are chewing their food. Food inevitably spews out in every different direction in bits and chunks and you inevitably get to see what's stuck in their teeth as well as hearing them smack and chew while trying to form words. And why is this more acceptable in certain cultures than in others? Why can't we all have standard minimum level of table manners when eating in public. Eating utensils shouldn't be optional either.

I'm not even sure he has a solid grip on what 'fly weight' is. He's the idiot out in the middle of the river with a 15 foot 8wt rod fishing for dink trout. Like WTF mate?

And hey a$$hole, exactly how many steelhead have you caught compared to brent or myself? One? Ya I thought so, why don't you keep your mouth shut about what you do not fu(king know about. When you can sling a 15 foot tip of T14 a hundred feet 500 times a day, then you can come talk to us about steelhead and salmon fishing, mmmkay? Until that day comes, probably never with your scrawny ass, you can stick to catching wee little trout in the poo stained bow river in the faggit loving town of Calgayry.

PEEACE OUT.

:D Toeing the MF line, beeeeitches.

CANT WAIT FOR MY SPEY TO GET HERE :goodvsevil():

Bahahahhaahha...............another holier than thou fisherman.

And hey a$$hole, exactly how many steelhead have you caught compared to brent or myself? One?

PEEACE OUT.

:D Toeing the MF line, beeeeitches.

CANT WAIT FOR MY SPEY TO GET HERE :goodvsevil():

exactly, one shouldnt comment on what he doesnt know. but who the hell are you and who the hell is brent. are you the all o mighty steelhead gods that everyone should compare themselves to?

exactly, one shouldnt comment on what he doesnt know. but who the hell are you and who the hell is brent. are you the all o mighty steelhead gods that everyone should compare themselves to?

Kind of what i'm thinkin.

Oh and my dad can beat up yer dad?