Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I felt a shift in the force. I knew Clive was here...it drew me to this thread. I typed some *hit a couple of years ago that I have no recollection of. I wish I could blame the crack. Boy I was sure a bitch back then.

Have at it <--poke--<

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gary! Speaking of snow and oldies, THIS song is all about "a whiter shade of pale" ... and it is better than ALL of the songs ever written since most everyone on FFC was born! Which excludes you, me, TerryH a few others and probably even Taco. :P:D

For you old farts who were carefree and immortal like me in 1967, this song by Procol Harum will make you misty. And the younguns will go back to their rap "music" which is only exceeded in musical ugliness by anything by Bobby Goldsboro and Celine Dion.

Old farts unite! :derby racer:

:P

I was at the concert in Edmonton with the ESO. Not old enough to have gone to Woodstock though, but I did hit the Black Mountain Folk Festival in Rutland. John Lee Hooker, Canned Heat and some other bands that I can't remember. I actually ran into someone last month who was there, it seemed like Jerry was there, but it all gets more than a little fuzzy now...

• 6 months later...
Somebody outta edit the title in this thread to carry over year after year. I wish 2011 would up and F**K off already.

This is coming from a man who just got back from a free sturgeon fishing trip in B.C.

Which makes me think some bad *hit must be happening.

Hang in there, big fella.

I sincerely hope everything's gonna be OK...