Fly Fusion Forums

Official Oilers 2008/2048 Season Thread

They sure as *hit make more money that the Phoenix Coyotes and Carolina Hurricanes and they aren't exactly lining up to move those franchises anytime soon.

No doubt! If Bettman allowed the Oilers to be moved before Phoenix.. I would not be surprised if he was literally tracked down by some Canadian hockey fans with a noose..

• 5 months later...

Done.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring these threads back from the dead. I figured with the lockout there were too many pissed off fans to bother trying to talk hockey with.

Either way, I'm with you Smitty, Smid was a great signing. For a European player, he sure does play a great North American game!

Four in a row now boys! Let's see if we can repeat the job on Wednesday, even though the Flames are a much different team at home, then off to Vancouver to make it six!

I missed the game last night sadly but I got tickets to the one on Wednesday I just hope I can walk out with head held high and 5 wins in a row and in the playoffs. Jeez it is a tight race again.