Fly Fusion Forums

Ok Get It Right

has that not become the 8th sign of the coming apocalypse, the four horsemen, pestilence, plague, the rivers run red with blood and Lord Stanleys Cup comes home to Toronto again.

Teck

And Tako graduates from UNBC. Next year boyz you just wait for it

HAAAAAAHAHA! Yous guys is wacko. What money? I don't remember any money!? I do not wish to be changing me handle, so ya'll deal withit

on the old FFA forum, i publicly placed money with BCBoy and Jeffro on the Canucks/Ducks series of last year's playoffs...jeffro held up his end of the wager and payed me out on the bet but FFA shut down before BCBoy was able to fork over his side of the bet, which left a sour weltching taste with me... :lol: i'm sure there are some witnesses from the FFA forum on here that can attest to that one...so the question remains, who is BCBoy and where is he if he's not here?...

Well judging by the photos on Tako's website he is either BCboys twin brother :rolleyes: or BCboy himself. Either way he should be able to get you in touch with him ;)

What a travesty it is to all Canucks fans when one of there own poses as a Leaf's fan..... :( lol

Hey Dave, maybe you should change Taco's (the real Taco that is) to ChimiChanga, it has a nice ring to it and it's "no burrito"

:lol: :lol: You guys slay me. As long as I get a job in AB this summer we'll hook up and your money will be drank.

I vote Taco's name gets changed to Burrito :D

And dammit I'm only a part time Canucks fan. They are the home team after all. And when T.O. is out, no need to dis teh home team eh?

So, Tako lies about being BCBoy, aka Kris, and he's got racial issues? Hoo-boy!

We'll need to get Barbara Walters to interview him and see what really makes him tick, deep down, below the sub-cockles.

Oh, and I vividly recall the bet at the old Forum. Kris owes a buck or two, definitely.