Fly Fusion Forums

Ok Get It Right

if he is, then he owes me some money from a bet we made during last season's NHL playoffs between BCBoy's Canucks and my Ducks... :P:lol:

I thought something was up. Notice how he never shows his face in the pics he posts? You should put a hold on his rifle sale. Even better put it up for bids in the streamwatch auction. :lol:

if he is, then he owes me some money from a bet we made during last season's NHL playoffs between BCBoy's Canucks and my Ducks... :P:lol:

Ya got the wrong man! Tako......the Leafs fan

I like that...lol. Nice pic Neil and thanks for sharing.

ps. Hey Tako, I think I remember you from FFA...let's see some of those Fish Pics of yours. What was your handle at FFA anyway?...hmmmm...let me think... maybe BCboy or somethin'.

Toolman, yeah that was me. Took me a while to get back round to an AB forum. Liked working over there. Hope to be back. AB fits my fishing style perfectly. Love it.

Tako

And then it was established Tako was in fact BCboy. I only have to assume he's a Canuck fan now.

Weedy1 have you ever considered becoming a private investigator (not referring to private parts....)???? Maybe you were a PI in a previous life as nobody gets away with anything when you're around. Keep up the good work! Now if you can just figure out the handle of the guy that ran away with his crayons.... :o:rolleyes:

At least I paid my dues last year to you DBT! It was dirty money anyways, well at least it became dirty after I transferred ownership of it.....

I wish my mother named me Taco....... some guys have all the luck

Better'n bein' called LoneFisher... that alone could have certain ramifications if you ever get caught adjusting yourself behind a strip club somewheres :P :P :P