Fly Fusion Forums

Black Monday....

...............TSE gained 509!!!!!

We got the old "dead cat bounce" today. The real story -- good or bad -- will come in the days that follow. We old guys have ridden out this kind of drop before -- for you young guys, relax, it will be ok again, if you have time to wait. Terry

ShetHoss, that ain't nothin'...what about the jackass that put all my retirement money into a cattle hoof care company that nobody ever heard of and into realestate in a town that everybody drives through on the way to somewhere else........ talk about havin' to work till you're 85 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same the world over when it comes to politicians, they're all plonkers, whatever happened to the good old feudal system, LOL

Because most of us would've been serfs is why :P My name in Fryslân means warrior or spear-carrier, maybe my ancestors were cannon-fodder in the good old daze ;)

My name in Fryslân means warrior or spear-carrier, maybe my ancestors were cannon-fodder in the good old daze ;)

I really have no idea why I posted this except for I googled Fryslân, watched the video, and thought the dog played a great part. If anyone would like to translate, it would be appreciated.

Near as I can tell it has to do with the Friesland or Fryslân independence movement kinda similar to what happening Scotland. Sorry best I can do.. my frisian is rustier than my dutch. da dawg are pugugly

Sooner us jocks get independence the better, then I can have the best of both worlds, my mothers family name was Surtees, means the Sir Tees, or the Knight of the Tees, legend has it he stood alongside Robert the Bruce at Bannockburn, " he was probably a cobler from Grimsby " but what the hell, nice to think my ancestors could have a colourful past, LOL