Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Think That Sasquatch/bigfoot Is Real?

birchy

I recently read a book called Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science, and it's pretty convincing!

On top of that a good friend of mine had a "glimpse" sighting when hiking back in K-Country a few years back. I know him very well.. he's very intelligent and very outdoors'ey, and he's convinced it wasn't a person, or any animal known to live around here.

Yes, I do believe that the creature known as sasquatch exists. I have never seen one but just last spring a trucker in BC near Golden reported seeing a large, dark hair-covered biped on a hillside.

p.s. to check out sighting reports, www.bfro.net is a great resource. Also take a look around bigfootforums.com if the subject interests you. It's hard to remain skeptical after doing some research on the subject

i usually have at least one sighting per year...ironically, it's always on smoking hot days when i'm fishing with my dad and he decides to take his shirt off to wet it in the river...uncanny resemblance there... :blink::blink:

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing...except about my dad of course :P

Take it from me guys, the sasquatch does exist. Years ago, alright, decades ago in my younger years I was out with a couple of buddies out for a drink, as the night progressed and the drinks kept coming I found myself chasing certain young lady whom due to my impaireness looked pretty good. I woke up next morning and yeap, lying next ot me, there she was the saquatch in person, goshhhhhhh she was hairy

I divorced one and she lives on the other side of town :blink: Tours start a 6pm and are $10 a person. Please keep all your money and jewelry and anything else of value in your car before going on the tour. :lol:

Saltamontes I think we have all seen a creature like that but those stories should never be told. :unsure:

Come on guys, of course they are real. I mean, there is one that advertises for Kokanee. And I think another one that used to do ads for Boston Pizza. I think Saltamontes has "dated" the Boston Pizza guys (what do you call a male sasquatch?) mom.

By the way Saltamontes, didn't your buddies ever teach you NEVER to actually go to sleep with a girl when really drunk? Always leave, or politely ask her to leave if it is your house, while still drunk. That way you never have to know the truth, and she can always be as smokin' hot as she was at 2 am.

With such conclusive evidence, how could we not believe. :lol:

Simply citing one recent example. With there being far more first-person sasquatch sightings than god sightings I personally find the skepticism a little funny. If you want conclusive evidence look to the hair samples that, when DNA tested, could not be linked to any known mammal. Or the footprints documented by explorers in remote areas of the Himalayas, where many locals will attest to the existence of yeti.

i usually have at least one sighting per year...ironically, it's always on smoking hot days when i'm fishing with my dad and he decides to take his shirt off to wet it in the river...uncanny resemblance there... :blink::blink:

I was thinking the same about my brother inlaw. dude looks like he has a sweater on at the beach.

Guest bigbadbrent
By the way Saltamontes, didn't your buddies ever teach you NEVER to actually go to sleep with a girl when really drunk? Always leave, or politely ask her to leave if it is your house, while still drunk. That way you never have to know the truth, and she can always be as smokin' hot as she was at 2 am.

Back to school on monday....has been noted :P

If Rickr's plan doesn't work out and you happen to wake up with her in your bed in the morning, tape 20 bucks to her forehead and run like hell! Works every time.