Fly Fusion Forums

Dog The Bounty Hunter / Idiot.

Could anyone be more happier than me that dog got in all this crap. Horray it just shows what kind of character him and his whole crew has. First off all they are not doing any big service to the communties by capturing these bond jumpers cause there the ones that bailed the crimanals out in the first place. Thats like leaving grabage while your out fishing then picking it up 2 weeks later and saying i am a hero for collecting my garbage. Finnaly something exposed him for the phoney he is. I hope the civil lawsuit goes against him and he loses a pile of money. I have never had a dislike for one person like i do for him. Good ridance dog hope to never see you on my TV listings again.

Guest Rocknbugs

Im with that as well, they act like they are so great and good for man kind, they all look like throw backs from 1983 and the language they use and the way they treat people is brutal especially his big fat, nasty wife as far as Im concerned she is the worst of the bunch. I cant stand watching it so I dont they are a bunch of jokers.

To me, this all kinda started with American Choppers (actually, it started with WWF, but that' a whole different conversation).

American Choppers showed it is perfectly fine to treat people like crap, as long as it was good TV. I don't want to say the people on the show have no redeeming qualities, because I'm sure they probably do, but they rarely show any of them on the show. Seems that these shows point out that the ends justify the means. As long as the product is good, who cares how you produce it. Not really all that true in real life.

The proliferation of these shows is staggering. Survivor shows the same qualities (integrity is nothing when compared with 1 million dollars), Flip this House, the one with the cooking nazi, America's Top Model, etc. etc.

Where in real life does this really happen? But if TV shows that it is ok, is it a stretch to believe it will start creeping in to everyday behavior?

That's true, I often find myself wondering what happened to T.V. that was just there to make you laugh, Between reality T.V. and All the crime Dramas, what ever happened to the Sitcom, a show whose purpose was to make you laugh. Instead we have 100 channels of Base humanity,

oh well gives me more reason to hit the river and Fish.

(actually, it started with WWF, but that' a whole different conversation).

what does the World Wildlife Federation have to do with this..?

j/k i know WWE. which i personally cannot stand whatsoever. complete garbage.

i only enjoyed watching Dog when they were in Honolulu because i recognize a lot of the areas from when i lived there.

about the only 'reality' shows that i will watch are So you think you can dance and Gene simmons Family Jewels. both kids seem so normal, considering... and they are pretty funny without being crass and crude.

Guest Rocknbugs
You know what is the most gratifying thing about "reality" TV??????

.The red power button on the remote!!! -_- -_- -_-

I love Survivor, Big Brother, The Ultimate Fighter and the Iron Chef and thats about it for my Reality TV viewing oh ya and on MSNBC there is a crazy show called Lockup. For me I think reality TV for the most part is bunk but I do watch a few of them LOLOL!!!

Reality show on world fishing network called hotlines...OOOOOWHHEEEEEE!!! :blink:

I think they even fish on that show, I dunno I've seen a few episodes and haven't noticed any 'fishing'. :blink::P

I'm surprised he hasn't been killed, kidnapping people in Mexico, arresting Crack-heads daily has to shorten your life expectancy.

Duane Lee "Dog" Chapman (born February 2, 1953 [1]) is an American bounty hunter and bail bondsman who lives in Honolulu, Hawaii. He stars in Dog the Bounty Hunter, a weekly reality television program which is broadcast on the A&E Network, Bravo, FOX8 in Australia and Virgin 1 in the UK.

Chapman, a former gang member with 18 prior convictions for armed robbery,[2] was sentenced to five years in a Texas prison in 1977 after being convicted of the first degree murder of Jeremy Oliver. According to Chapman, he did not kill anyone but was legally an accessory for not reporting the shooting to the police.[3] He was released on probation after 18 months.

And after all that, His wife scares me more. She doesnt need the mace.

There is only a few channels to watch discovery HD National geographic HD. And then of course the simpsons family guy south park trailer park boys and survivor man. Dog is a disgrace to law enforcement. He causes more trouble then he helps by bailing those crimanals out. At least there is discovery channel...

i only enjoyed watching Dog when they were in Honolulu because i recognize a lot of the areas from when i lived there.

You've lived on the big island! So, have you fly fished for Peacock bass in the Kauai reservoirs or how about Lake Wilson? I've been concidering something like that this winter.

Sorry to change the subject, boo DOG!

Guest Sundancefisher
I love Survivor, Big Brother, The Ultimate Fighter and the Iron Chef and thats about it for my Reality TV viewing oh ya and on MSNBC there is a crazy show called Lockup. For me I think reality TV for the most part is bunk but I do watch a few of them LOLOL!!!

Am I the only one that loves Survivor but am always watching for the fishing scenes? I would love to have a few actual sport fishermen on the show so that those idiots could actual eat better. It seems that only the rare guy can figure out how to use a net, hook and line or Hawaiian sling.

They should have some competitions around actual survival rather than puzzles, balance or whatever. How about who can catch the most fish in 4 hours!

That would be fun to watch.

You've lived on the big island! So, have you fly fished for Peacock bass in the Kauai reservoirs or how about Lake Wilson? I've been concidering something like that this winter.

since you are from back east there Harry, will foregive your lack of geography in the pacific. ;)

Honolulu is on the Island of Oahu, not the "big Island" of Hawaii. :P although a lot of people do get the 2 mixed up because Honolulu is the commerce centre, most people expect it to be on the island that the state is named for. but alas no.

map-of-hawaii.gif

no, i didnt fly fish in Kauai - another island. next major trip i do will be the south pacific and the other islands of hawaii. i was young. we lived there off and on with my grandfather for a few months of the year until i was about 10 and then we only went to visit a few more times after that until he passed away. weel before i started fly fishing. too bad though, the aquatic life is amazing. i swam with sea turtles though.

Hey, dog is on the cover of the national enquirer this week headlining that he is a racist. lol. saw that at 7-11 yesterday.