Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Birthday Doc

Cripes another one I'll never catch up to. The upside to 65? The government buys you a set of cheap ill fittin' dentures every 5 yrs. The downside?? The hot chicks look at you with pity and hold the doors for you..

Happy Burfday Lornce

• Like 2

Happy birthday Doc ,

may you have a great day and another good year out fishing , have you retired yet , don't you have enough old musty smelly money under your mattress by now , you need to get back after some steelhead in 2014

• Like 1

Cripes another one I'll never catch up to. The upside to 65? The government buys you a set of cheap ill fittin' dentures every 5 yrs. The downside?? The hot chicks look at you with pity and hold the doors for you..

Happy Burfday Lornce

Damm... my teeth have always been perfect with no cavities. I love pity from hot chicks, I take what I can get, am considering starting a hot chicks guiding service. .

• Like 3

Happy birthday Doc , may you have a great day and another good year out fishing , have you retired yet , don't you have enough old musty smelly money under your mattress by now , you need to get back after some steelhead in 2014

Unfortunately all my moldy money is tied up in old Hardy Reels. Can't see my self retiring for a bit, an oil field valve service company just picked me up so I can buy new toys. I agree, that Steelhead bug is starting to rise it's ugly head. :kingswim:

I'll have to start a fundraiser for the trip!!!!

Damm... my teeth have always been perfect with no cavities. I love pity from hot chicks, I take what I can get, am considering starting a hot chicks guiding service. .

At your age wouldn't that you a dirty old man? I suppose it would be OK if you could keep it confined to an inner leer..

• Like 1

At your age wouldn't that you a dirty old man? I suppose it would be OK if you could keep it confined to an inner leer..

The charm of both fishing and women is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. But it's the hope and charm that attracts us to both. They lift the spirit and are good for the soul.

• Like 1

The charm of both fishing and women is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. But it's the hope and charm that attracts us to both. They lift the spirit and are good for the soul.

:clap: Happy Birthday Lornce

• Like 1

No worries, all is forgiven.

We should try and get out this year. Be nice to finally meet ya!

Sounds like a plan I want to make an effort to get our with a few forum people I havn't fished with yet. The wif is giveing me a hard time about fishing alone anymore. .