Fly Fusion Forums

User Reputation

Sanjaunworm,

Do I love this - now you can call somebody out w/o tossing a punch.

If you got an issue with someome - be a man about it and say so out loud c/w your real name.

And I'm a tad grumpy - the end is near - it was snowing this morning.

Don

• Like 6

Sanjaunworm,

Do I love this - now you can call somebody out w/o tossing a punch.

If you got an issue with someome - be a man about it and say so out loud c/w your real name.

And I'm a tad grumpy - the end is near - it was snowing this morning.

Don

See a negative point for Don. Yay for reputation.

• Like 1

God but this is embarrassing. Somebody or other voted me down - something that I had to correct by voting on another computer for myself.

I guess he found the merchdise lacking and didn't wish to become a ladies magnet, karate kid. Loser!!

Siill sucking up,

Don

PS - I'm running outta computers to vote for myself.

• Like 5

I'm ok with the "Like" button, but in all honesty does this site need yet another way for members to berate eachother? Heck I'll need to go into a college computer lab and load FFC on every one of them to save my own arse! LOL :)

If user reputation has your manties in a knot then you my friend, do not get out fishing enough.

• Like 2

and to add to that , the people who "don't get out fishing enough" are exactly the type who think this sh*t up. This site continues to amaze me the direction it keeps taking. If this is what the new fly fisherman on the average river is about, I'm glad I don't run into too many where I fish.

• Like 3

Let's form a group of self serving voters to keep our friends in the green in case they've inadvertently slipped in to the red...

Oh my :boomboom:

...just when I was thinking it was safe to be on the interweb this asinine idea is implemented. May we please request the moderators remove this recent modification?

• Like 2

Halcyonsanta,

Now you went and did it - you are now -2 and you just got here. Now if you promised to help me across the stream, pack the beer and point out the risers, I just might be convinced to click your like button.

But don't think that clicking your button is the beginning of any type of long term Rob Anders type of relationship.

catch ya'

Don

• Like 2