Fly Fusion Forums

Forum Upgrade

chrisbird

Hi Everyone,

We are excited about this new upgrade to the forums and are working very hard to restore the visual elements that you were used to previously. Give us a few days to work it all out, in the meantime feel free to play around with the new site!

Welcome to the new FFC!!!

Best!

Chris Bird

Same old stuff Tungsten, extra features, advanced search and such things.

Being that the board is hosted on IPS some of there other boards may have been asking for the changes so they would have to roll it out to all the boards.

Ok had time to look and play,not much different.i tried posting a photo and no luck?i copied the url but couldn't figure out how to enter it.

one of the other sites i follow has this same set up/look, posting pics on that site is not easy.

When you go to post with a photo look at the bottom right and you'll see a button called "More Reply Options" in a light grey colour. Click that and you'll see the option to attach a file, that's what you'll need to do; the url option is also available. It works the same way as before but just looks different; the upload file size still remains the same as before @ 100K

• Like 1

I don't like the visual much either - hard to tell where all the separation is with my eyes. Also missing the "Mark all as read" link.

If you look at the very bottom of the page on the left side you'll see "Mark Community Read" same as old mark all read. Most features arestill there , they are either worded differently or are found in new places.

Every one seems to like the new look except for me. I much preferred the old look.

Murray

Murray at the bottom of the page if you prefer blue as a colour click on Change Theme and then click IP Board; that will change the black to white.

whats with all the adds for warcraft and other random things between peoples responses in threads? Is the support recieved through the site sponsors not enough? It sure detracts from the experience of reading the board for me, having to wade through what is relevant fly fishing adds (which I do in fact view from time to time) and which is adds I could give two craps about (which is warcraft and mechwarrior etc etc, computer games)