Fly Fusion Forums

Skiff Build

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Hi all. This boat was sold and now it’s back in my hands. The boat was stored in a metal sea can. Unfortunately the building beside the sea can started on fire. Boat was basically baked inside. My plan was to repair the damage which is mostly cosmetic but I just don’t have the time or space. I’m putting it up for sale for anyone who’s interested in putting in the time to repair some of the fibreglass work. I have all the supplies and knowledge and I’d be willing to help anyone who purchases it. 
ill up load some pics of before and after. This is boat only. No trailer. I’m not sure of the boat’s values but I can say it rowed super easy on the bow. Fits two people and weighs around 140 lbs. maybe I’ll start a new thread in the for sale area. Thx Mike. Ok tried loading pics. Crap. Too big. Will try again. Later. 

I believe the boat is still structurally sound,it was built well.It needs a lot of sanding and a new layer of 6oz glass on the sides.The bottom is ok.It will need paint and some new seat supports.

I have  all the materials.Epoxy,glass, foam etc.

send me a PM if interested