Fly Fusion Forums

Bulkley River

SouthBow

Please join Greg and Annette Lauder on Saturday 12 pm - 2 pm at the shop. They will be talking about their adventures swinging for Steelhead this past season using Spey Rods on the Skeena drainages . Annette has a lot of pictures she has taken (laptop) over the last few seasons. Bring your pictures they are also welcome. Stratagies, Flies, Lines, what ever comes up will be discussed. It will be fun and you will be able brag all you want. Because thats what is about.

All you Bulkley River Metalheads should show up, because there are a lot of you, so dont be shy, Bring your Tying vises, Materials for your favs and tie one up and talk about how you fish it.

Anything to get rid of this Cabin Fever, and to meet new Skeena River Pros /wannabees

Thanks

I'm going to try to get there also Mike, looks like a good session.

doc

you make sure you come on down , it will be allot of fun , good time for a visit and catch up on stuff , i'm going to bring in some very special rare hardys for a show and tell , diff checks and even a big 1912 with round line guard , nice big spey reels for steelhead and salmon , plus a few other items might even bring the gold medal stick so you can step outside and fool around some , maybe that ol skinny dog '' toolman '' will show up , you might be able to suck him into a casting contest out back , i think you can take him 'LOL'

see you at 12

Hay Dutch, want to see the gold metal stick and drool over those reels but I don't stand a chance against the King of Swing :unsure: Hay Greg I've got those flies I've wanted to pass on also.

doc

you make sure you come on down , it will be allot of fun , good time for a visit and catch up on stuff , I'm going to bring in some very special rare hardys for a show and tell , diff checks and even a big 1912 with round line guard , nice big spey reels for steelhead and salmon , plus a few other items might even bring the gold medal stick so you can step outside and fool around some , maybe that ol skinny dog '' toolman '' will show up , you might be able to suck him into a casting contest out back , i think you can take him 'LOL'

see you at 12

Thanks all for a great get together yesterday !

We snuck it in under the wire with the insane weather that showed up. 3 and 4 foot drifts up my drive this morn !

Greg & Annette we can't thank you enough for giving us your time to make this happen.

Great pics & stories from everyone.

Dutchie showed up with some really fantastic Hardy reels. The attention to detail that goes into building them goes to show why they still work perfect today. Thanks for bringing them in.

We all had a good time ,told tales of adventure, ate too many dougnuts and lot's of coffee, but that's what it's all about !

Thanks again,

Dave & Mike.