Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks, Gang!

jack

Ralf and I would like to thank all "da guys" from this forum and all the others who helped make our first FF Expo experience a great one. The insight, suggestions, and constructive critcisms of the Amundson products was invaluable to producing better "stuff" and changing some of the stuff to make it more applicable to your region. We both made multi-pages of notes for consideration. Amundson also "acquired" another pro-staffer while we were there,(TBA shortly), as well as lining up CDone(Colin) to spend some time demonstrating the Wind Warrior 1134 Trout Spey on the Bow .

Special thanks to Tim and Brunsie for the effort and long hours to help put it all together.

j

Thanks Jack, looking forward to working with this rod on the Bow (even more time now that I'm officially un-employed), bring on the Chinooks.

Colin

Nice meeting you Jack! Didn't get to talk long, but I wanted to make sure to have a chat with yourself and Tim. Always good to put faces to names. :)

Gals and Guys of FFC

Jack or Fred which ever he prefers, is thanking us for the interest in Amundson. But and there is always a but, he is being modest. He and the Amundson crew have given as much and more then they received in my humble opinion.

From Project Healing Waters Canada Thank you so very much for your very kind and generous

donation (s) .

It is we all agree a very unique and beautiful donation and will be utilized to make a PHWC client very happy.

Jack, Kerry should be sending you an email by way of thanks and we will be linking your Web site to PHWC .

Thanks again and it was great to have met you, Ralf, Tim and Brunsie.

When Jack asked me if I had any interest to attend the show, it wasn't much of a decision; I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip past.

Having now enjoyed the genuine friendliness and hospitality of the local fly fishing community (who invites travelling strangers into their home for breakfast other than fellow fly anglers?) really left a really great impression.

The suggestions and input from you all was valuable and gave us great insight to the local fly fishing scene. Now just to get back here when it isn't steelhead season on the Coast and make the time to play in your waters...

Thanks for the hospitality and making us feel welcome.

Ralf