Fly Fusion Forums

Referee's Screw America

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched half the game,I thought the Canadians outskated,outplayed the Ams. great goaltending by the Am kid. Canadian d line not so good when they had to be but when the Cs took control it was no contest

I'm a canada fan but they got out skated/worked/chanced for 45- 50 minutes of that game.

I could have freakin' predicted it. Those damn cheatin' international ref's hate the US and called the game so that the Canadians would win, again. How hard was it to figure out that they would stop calling penalties against the Americans in the third so as to limit theirshorthanded chances and start calling them against Canada to give the red horde their shorthanded chances. Cheating bastards.

Eh-Oh-Canada----shove it up your ass.

Great damn game. Wish we would win one of the freaking things every once in awhile. $10 says we loose to the effin Fins. I hate hockey.

I really don't know how much more clear it could be that it was some light hearted ribbing that Rick was dishing out?

For those who did not see this as a joke you should now remove yourselves from any future global warming,jetboat, spawning, acid rain and fishing threads. <--poke--<

Thanks for the support guys, but I did mean the shove it up your ass part!!

Ok, I really didn't mean that either. I just like the way it sounded with the fake cheer Pepsi keeps trying to jam down your throats.

BBT- I hate your Red Horde Avatar. I would make mine an American Flag, but I fear some may not get it!

Dude; when you have to go back and edit your post, explain your humor numerous times it means you failed.

The gay pokey thing is definitely your friend rickr

<--poke--<

Dude; when he has to explain his humor to 2 guys (while the rest of us actually get it), he did not fail.

Seriously, though, Rick; please start using the "gay pokey thing" for the benefit of forum members who don't

have an advanced sense of humor. <--poke--<

See Rick, I knew it, damn Texans are a bad influence around here, some of these jackamoes are startin to act like 'merkins

**NB** no effin' pokey thingamabobber so I may or may not be nugatory

I could have freakin' predicted it. Those damn cheatin' international ref's hate the US and called the game so that the Canadians would win, again. How hard was it to figure out that they would stop calling penalties against the Americans in the third so as to limit their shorthanded chances and start calling them against Canada to give the red horde their shorthanded chances. Cheating bastards.

Eh-Oh-Canada----shove it up your ass.

Great damn game. Wish we would win one of the freaking things every once in awhile. $10 says we loose to the effin Fins. I hate hockey.

Hey Rick..............Looks like those damn referees like America better than Sweden!!.....Gives you a chance to get even with the Red Horde (I like that!!)..........Should be a good one Tuesday but the refs will definitely be on our side ;).......Good luck and enjoy the silver.....

Tied! For the longest time in the 3rd I thought not only was I going to host Rick this fall, but supply him with Coors Original, too !!! Still might have to, if the "Reds" can't get around the U.S.'s superior positional play.

j :wave_smile: