Fly Fusion Forums

Deadly July!

maxwell

had a stellar month of july! spent most of my days guiding but i was lucky enough too sneak out and fish teh bow lots in the eveningfinding rising fish and had a few days too pound hopper/droppers along the banks..and a few stellar trips hunting bulls south of town and fishing a few other favorite streams for cutties/bows/browns aswell with good friends! august has already started off with a bang for me! hope all of yall have a awsome august aswell! enjoy!...

p.s. all spots you see in these pictures are imaginary.. unless you've already bin there.... if your offended... sorry

julyy002-1.jpg

julyy003-1.jpg

julyy014.jpg

julyy008.jpg

julyy007-1.jpg

massiveamountsofpics086.jpg

massiveamountsofpics123.jpg

julyy004.jpg

massiveamountsofpics132.jpg

That private bridge does not exist max. It was only a figment of yer imagination. Now get off my stream :lol:

How was it for ya? been slammin them this year on there.

great pics of all else. Love the "narrow road steep cliffs sign" that road aint all that bad, try driving to the wiggy she's way worse. I did blow a tire on that road this year when they graded it though! rocks are sharp!

cheers.

Thank you Max. I believe that this compilation of photos is the best I have seen shown on this site. These photos represent why I fish-not so much the fish themselves (though very nice) but the places you go to do the fishing.

Some wicked pics, Max; scenery & fish shots are spectacular, as always! Nice to see only 2 pics of you screaming @ fish, out of all those shots... ;)

That big-a$$ moth looks like the one I saw @ Bear Pond last week; Google tells me it's a Twin-spotted Sphinx Moth- pretty cool.

BTW, is that a bull trout burger in that one pic? How was it? :thumbup:

Thanks for the entertainment; great stuff!

Peace out!

-Steve-

max

i had to look at them pictures a couple times to really get the most from them , wonderfull pictures , you must of took hundreds to get that many so good , i think the best one for me anyway was the picture with the fire with the coffee pot on brewing and the one with the fire and empty beer cans , they say it all ,

great shots , and just to let you know , your getting a little gant looking , you better start eating or the wind will blow your ass off the water