Fly Fusion Forums

Getting Back At Random Campers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Government HAS NO INTEREST UNLESS THEY CAN MAKE""""" MONEY""""""

Thats the truth. It will cost them to send a co to check things out, on the other hand iam sure it can make it up with places like Ram area and Livingston area. Ive been out to check them out with the wife quite a few times :$*%&: , and see alot of stupid s&*t going on with atvs and campers CAMPING on the damn FTR itself. At least move off to a flat area and camp there.

max dont trash the lawnmower or weed wacker i need both.

The Leggo's are still there, along with their 5 dogs, told them they had a nice camp and that they should move .. their dogs ran like pussy's from Fischer.. things went down hill from there...

Details, man! Details!!

P

The Leggo's are still there, along with their 5 dogs, told them they had a nice camp and that they should move .. their dogs ran like pussy's from Fischer.. things went down hill from there...

Details, man! Details!!

P

Did not think it was necessary to move, very happy with the set up and basically I was ignored.. you know how somebody tunes you out if they do not like what you say... well it was like that..

they still have the nails in the tree and all the tents and quads etc.. nice fire pit etc.. but a whole bunch of mutts around.. Fischer was looking at me like either we leave or I kill them (the yappie dogs)

I believe or project that these are the type of people that you do not want in your/my neighborhood, they just give me the creeps.. for what ever reason.. ( that is my own view)

• 3 weeks later...

WHY DO YOU HARRASS THIS PERSON ONLY ? There are hundred's camped up there all year round. I think it is very unfair that you choose to pick on just one camper and yet splash photo's and talk as if you are going to go and steal their belongings, no wonder no body can trust anyone these days. YOu are the people everyone should watch out for. Just so you know, it isn't the campers who camp all year disrespecting the land, it is those who come for the weekends just to ATV and not even like fly fishing. These people like to fish and have shown nothing but respect for the rules and wildlife etc. I think you just have a bad attitude.

Take a look around before you judge this person. :$*%&:

Did that last year, send in info and SFA happened, also called, and guess what - they are there again..

BearCamping.jpg

This is what it is posted to

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

Anybody want one of theses..

IMGP0015.jpg

notice the tree not the name!!!!

FunnyCamping.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

two weeks and not a soul in sight.. just the kit ....

WHY DO YOU HARRASS THIS PERSON ONLY ? There are hundred's camped up there all year round. I think it is very unfair that you choose to pick on just one camper and yet splash photo's and talk as if you are going to go and steal their belongings, no wonder no body can trust anyone these days. YOu are the people everyone should watch out for. Just so you know, it isn't the campers who camp all year disrespecting the land, it is those who come for the weekends just to ATV and not even like fly fishing. These people like to fish and have shown nothing but respect for the rules and wildlife etc. I think you just have a bad attitude.

So why bother having any laws then? I respect every law and rule this province puts down. If everyone would work toward that goal then we'd have fewer issues.

As far as I'm concerned if they're breaking the rules they're fair game. Maybe people would stop being idiots if their pictures were splashed all over the internet.

http://www.srd.alberta.ca/lands/recreation...mping_Final.pdf

http://www.srd.gov.ab.ca/lands/recreation/default.aspx

Nice troll by the way. :D

i'm going random camping for my holidays for two weeks starting tomorrow and anybody who wants to steal my stuff or have me towed is in for an ass whooping...and if anyone wants to enjoy some brews and fishing with me, they are welcome and, of course, anyone that wants to come see how a RESPONSIBLE random camper acts is welcome as well...

• 2 weeks later...
Quite simple. I googled Connie Leggo. It led me to her review of a doctor out of medicine hat. I figure she either lived close or lived in the hat.

Redcliff is right next door.

I am a new member to this site and have been going through some of your topics. Some things very interesting while others I actually found disturbing. ( This one topic)

We all don't like someone but it does not give us the right to slam, harass and put them on display.

If this forum is as reputable as I have heard, pictures and comments would have been kept to a minimum by those who administer and moderate this forum. Being those who look after this forum you would think you would be cautious about slamming or stocking people. You must be prepared to deal with this in a legal manor allowing this to continue. My advice would be to have this topic removed along with all the pictures and personal information of this camper whom your forum is stocking and harrassing.

LLP : J M Leggo

I am a new member to this site and have been going through some of your topics. Some things very interesting while others I actually found disturbing. ( This one topic)

We all don't like someone but it does not give us the right to slam, harass and put them on display.

If this forum is as reputable as I have heard, pictures and comments would have been kept to a minimum by those who administer and moderate this forum. Being those who look after this forum you would think you would be cautious about slamming or stocking people. You must be prepared to deal with this in a legal manor allowing this to continue. My advice would be to have this topic removed along with all the pictures and personal information of this camper whom your forum is stocking and harrassing.

LLP : J M

where I come from ur words sounds like the 'bleeding hearts' sob story...ppl have a given right to voice their opinion, whether it is like those that had posted or even you , as you just did..the solution to your post is extremely simply..u are NOT obliged to open or read any of the threads that you may think will disturb you..but if you chose to do so then the onus is on urself not anyone else. Therefore, after reading ur post in regards to this thread, I personally chalked it up as another "bleeding heart" sob story............Wolfie

LLP : J M

You are so wrong in your assessment that I think you maybe friends with these people.. They leave their stuff in a free public area. and by law (I believe) abandon it is more the word..

I can go into the wilderness area and take pictures any time I wish, and for that fact their camping area and all the others are on google earth..,

if what you say is true then shut down youtube, and the like..

LLP = limited liability partnership J.M. is that your Name J Moral.. or just what you pretend to be..

who is making the (I will spell it correctly for you) Stalking and Harassing allocations ?

If any thing is against this BB policies I think it is your type of Post..

ya ...Flyfishfairwx..when i read it it struck me the same way...friends of those ppl ..but..i gave him the benefit of the doubt..and just put a label on him..a 'bleeding heart'...........Wolfie

...and surprised he hasn't said anything yet...NOT!

ya ...Flyfishfairwx..when i read it it struck me the same way...friends of those ppl ..but..i gave him the benefit of the doubt..and just put a label on him..a 'bleeding heart'...........Wolfie

...and surprised he hasn't said anything yet...NOT!

I will finish that label "Bleeding heart LIBERAL"

I know it is a politcal thing but it is also a state of mind thing.

I will know what happened if I hear someones pissed off mother on the phone, or the Cops come to my door..

Back to sharping my knives and Bore sighting my guns..

You are so wrong in your assessment that I think you maybe friends with these people.. They leave their stuff in a free public area. and by law (I believe) abandon it is more the word..

I can go into the wilderness area and take pictures any time I wish, and for that fact their camping area and all the others are on google earth..,

if what you say is true then shut down youtube, and the like..

LLP = limited liability partnership J.M. is that your Name J Moral.. or just what you pretend to be..

who is making the (I will spell it correctly for you) Stalking and Harassing allocations ?

If any thing is against this BB policies I think it is your type of Post..

Guess standing up for a stranger is wrong (even though you believe your comments can be valid in what you see happening ) And then you get threatened yourself because of commenting on what ?( a chatting forum on a topic) I am beginning to think that speaking your thoughts on the internet just leads you to harmful people and I don't wish to be a part of this anymore.

Guess standing up for a stranger is wrong (even though you believe your comments can be valid in what you see happening ) And then you get threatened yourself because of commenting on what ?( a chatting forum on a topic) I am beginning to think that speaking your thoughts on the internet just leads you to harmful people and I don't wish to be a part of this anymore.

Holy Shat

Read your own First post and then read this again... put some details in your "about me page" I hate fighting an unarmed person..

Then get back on your MEDS and start again!!!!

My first time to the Racehorse and I was shocked by the permanent sites. Back home that would not be tolerated. The ministry would have them ticketed then removed.

I could not help but think of the erosion problems around the sites - the mud and the tracking. not to mention the grey water and human waste that is being released right beside the river. I am surprised there is not more of a mandatory buffer.

This day was my first time ever fishing for cutthroats. I hooked and landed about 20 fish - the best being almost 18 inches and most between 12 and 16. The scenery was breath taking, the river was unbelievable and something I will never forget.

On the downside the sound of four wheelers and the line of campers really detracted from this beauty. With how large Calgary and the surrounding areas are getting, areas like these must be protected. If not they will become destroyed. That is human nature. If something is not done it will end up like parts of Ontario where they are struggling to return things to their natural state. They are spending lots of money on stream rehabilitation and stocking. I would hate to see the same thing happen here.

Its a gorgeous natural fishery - they are rare and should be protected.

A maximum stay as well as a maximum number of sites would be a great starting point. Sites numbered and return a larger buffer to the river. Don't allow cutting of wood in that buffer zone. Sell the tickets for a nominal amount - enough to cover enforcement - that is all that would be needed IMAO