Fly Fusion Forums

Secret Fishing Spot 5683-2253

bigbowtrout

Headed out to the Mountians to see how the runoff was going and to see if any trout where willing to play.

Well the water is high and I really had to pick my crossings carefully (should not have gone alone) but the water was very clear.

Once I found where they were hiding out it was on and I had a great time with a few really nice ones to hand.

June09.jpg

June09-1.jpg

June09-2.jpg

June09-3.jpg

I caught 5 cutts and a white in that one run 3 of the cutts where about the size as the ones in the pic and a couple of ones that were only an inch or two smaller. I caught 3 on the way down and 2 on the way back but after looking closer at the pics (top 2 pics are from going down and one fish/ bottom 2 pics going up and one fish) but it looks like I caught the same fish twice????

I caught 5 cutts and a white in that one run 3 of the cutts where about the size as the ones in the pic and a couple of ones that were only an inch or two smaller. I caught 3 on the way down and 2 on the way back but after looking closer at the pics (top 2 pics are from going down and one fish/ bottom 2 pics going up and one fish) but it looks like I caught the same fish twice????

Yeah, that's funny. Definitely pics of the same fish. I wonder how often that happens?

Were you fishing dries?

Yeah, that's funny. Definitely pics of the same fish. I wonder how often that happens?

Were you fishing dries?

I was nailing them on the worm and the Prince. Funny thing is if you look close you can see the worm on one side of the fishes mouth and then in the other pic you can see it on the other side.

Thanks for the location Chris, now I am going to go out with my long line and destroy the run then come back to the forums and complain about how slow it is, hehehehehehe

Anyways nice photo's we need to get out one of these days and do some mountain fishin.