Fly Fusion Forums

Spring Fishing

Bandi

Thanks guys for replies. Yes, it is disturbing every time I get this reaction... for me it only means I post less photos here.

However, I will not leave this forum that easily, as I find it GREAT! :) Loads of interesting topics, questions, and useful replies.

Bandy,

Post the pictures brother. The intent of the no pictures on rocks, grass, whatever is to do no harm to the fish. However, in the case of your pictures the trout were going to be eaten. So there was no harm, at all, in placing them on the rocks. So in my mind they should never have been removed. I understand why they were removed, I just don't agree with it.

Just to clear out things:

This crazy rule, that forbids C&R is applied only in Switzerland. Certainly not in all other European countries including Germany.

Best regards,

Ben

Holland

This crazy rule, that forbids C&R is applied only in Switzerland. Certainly not in all other European countries including Germany.

Interesting. Couldn't recall which had passes that law exactly, though it does seem like a strange rule.

Best regards,

Ben

Holland

Actually, what I know, you will find waters in middle Europe and in Scandinavia where what you caught you must take (no C&R)... these are privately managed waters and you often pay by the weight of fish (though often not trout waters).

Thanks for the info that it is not a rule in Germany.

Thanks for posting Bandee.

Personally I'm getting pretty fed up with the un-offical board police here. Seems often when a new poster comes on the board some loud mouth with an attitude slams the door on them.

:boomboom:

I love it how people can tell a PRIVATE FORUM (Yes it is private cause you have to sign up for it and if you don't various forums are protected) what they can and can not do.

There are also rules if you don't read you deserve to have the photo's removed.

And also only the moderators have the power to remove a photo and yes they are the FORUM POILCE so why don't you keep your uneducated opions to yourself.

And yup if you think I am a loud mouth with attitude you got that right.........

I love it how people can tell a PRIVATE FORUM (Yes it is private cause you have to sign up for it and if you don't various forums are protected) what they can and can not do.

There are also rules if you don't read you deserve to have the photo's removed.

And also only the moderators have the power to remove a photo and yes they are the FORUM POILCE so why don't you keep your uneducated opions to yourself.

And yup if you think I am a loud mouth with attitude you got that right.........

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

http://www.yourdictionary.com/dictionary-a...ne-grammar.html

Best regards,

Ben

Holland

Actually Ben, there are rivers in Germany where C&R is not allowed.

Although it does not apply to the whole country, it is enforced on some German rivers.

Rob

Also from Holland

Even worse,some rivers in Germany have a daily limit of 2 trouts a day.

When you catch 2 trout that are at minimum size or above you have to stop fishing legally.

But on most rivers they dont follow them that precisely and you can release the fish you caught.

Inmagine you drove 3 hours to fish and theres a rise going on,you could be driving home in 15 min if your lucky.....or is it unlucky :huh:

Klaas