Fly Fusion Forums

The Great 2009 Baby Guess

Ok so we're both expecting babies.

His is due May 3rd

Mine due Apr 25th

Guess the sex and the actual date and we'll see if fly fusion can donate a prize to whomever is closest.

Darren will donate a Rangley Streamer (Red Streak) to the closest to his.

By the way, none of us know the sex of the babies.

and GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so were both expecting babies.

His is due May 3rd

Mine due Apr 25th

Huh? You're expecting babies? Sure....... You guys been talkin with this?

hothothothothothtohtpregnan.jpg

Dave's girlfriend - April 21 - Boy

Darren's wife - May 3 - Girl

I need a few questions answered first before I guess:

1. Have either of the ladies dropped yet? And, if so, when.

2. Have either had Braxton Hicks yet? If so, when did they start

3. Have either lost their mucous plug? (don't be all grossed out and indignant - you all know what it is)

4. Have either started doing an amazing amount of cleaning and/or baking and asking for sex on a more frequent basis (this is called nesting in case you didn't know).

5. Is your nursery ready?

6. Do you have a bag packed?

7. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being "very f**king"....how freaked out are you?

I think that should do it for now. Honest answers to these questions will help me win this contest hands down.

Ya, she is clumbsy as hell the last few weeks, she's been tripping on every sidewalk crack she crosses. We had a date night last week and I tried to be romantic and carry into the house, but again, she dropped from my arms rather quickly.

Are you insulting me? I aint no hick.

3. Have either lost their mucous plug? (don't be all grossed out and indignant - you all know what it is)

What? We haven't bought one of those yet. I guess I should start looking for a deal on one though. How important are they and what is it for?

4. Have either started doing an amazing amount of cleaning and/or baking and asking for sex on a more frequent basis (this is called nesting in case you didn't know).

Yup, she still does exactly as I say.

Yes, I've been collecting newspappers for a couple months to lay down in the box we'll be keeping it.

No, I decided to stay after the Baby arrives. I'll just sleep in the spare room for a while until thing quiet down.

1. Have either of the ladies dropped yet? And, if so, when. - Yes

2. Have either had Braxton Hicks yet? If so, when did they start - No

3. Have either lost their mucous plug? (don't be all grossed out and indignant - you all know what it is) - No

4. Have either started doing an amazing amount of cleaning and/or baking and asking for sex on a more frequent basis (this is called nesting in case you didn't know). - This is normal, more baking though.

5. Is your nursery ready? - Yes

6. Do you have a bag packed? - No

7. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being "very f**king"....how freaked out are you? - Still a 10

I need a few questions answered first before I guess:

I think that should do it for now. Honest answers to these questions will help me win this contest hands down.

1. No

2. Yes on monday

3. No

4. No

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. 0

OK...this much I know: Dave is lying and he has no idea what is about to happen to him. Darren is cool as a cucumber and still has his sense of humour which means he got regular sex throughout the pregnancy. Therefore, my prediction is thus (just give me my prize now and let's do away with all the formalities):

Dave: a baby with no penis, just like her daddy. I've seen his lovely girlfriend's belly - it's a girl fer sure. I'm gonna say April 22nd. April 18th is a good day though - that's my son's birthday - we could have fun future birthday parties together.

Darren: I have also seen his wife's tummy and I say girl as well. But she's gonna be more laid back and cajjjjj like her dad and come out on her own sweet time - I say May 8th.

Both ladies are very lovely and uber-pregnant cute. You won't get this unless your a woman or a dad-to-be.