Fly Fusion Forums

Calgarys Growing Gang Problem

I am at my breaking point with all the gang problems as of late. I can't go to my favorite Vietnamese or Chinese restaurant without fear of being shot. I can’t go to my local 7-11 without fear of a drive by and now I’m afraid to fish the Bow River and now I only fish the mountains. Really what is this world coming to? And how can we stop this growing problem from spreading?

Here are some pics of a few suspected gang members

gang2.jpg

Gang1.jpg

gang3.jpg

gang4.jpg

gang5.jpg

gang6.jpg

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

man, we should just deport them all.

but just so you know Jay and are the last one on the river you want to F with lol

no its not a gun tri pod, its a camera tri pod with a really dinky video camera on it

post-2377-1234568007.jpg

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

winston on the left, me in the middle with a stupid look on my face...might be stoned game was over for the day and Jay in second from the right. (all back row)

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

**** Paint ball, that sport is for sissys with too much money. Airsoft is a game for guys with too much money. That is the ASA team, we didnt loose a game in over a year and a half and then we got board and decided that fish were more of a challenge then people hunting.

The guns shot 6mm and 8mm plastic bbs at velocities of up to 700fps we generally play with weapons shooting under 450fps. The guns have an internal transmission that convert power driven from an electric motor to a piston. The guns are capable of full auto and some of our weapons can shoot up to 30 bb a second. It is a huge leap past paint ball. Plus all the weapons are 1 to 1 replicas of their real steel counter parts. Our team tends to run Nato style weapons... M4s M16s & M249 SAWs

man, we should just deport them all.

but just so you know Jay and are the last one on the river you want to F with lol

no its not a gun tri pod, its a camera tri pod with a really dinky video camera on it

Hey 420 - I didn't know Radar O'Reilly was in your paintball gang - he's the guy right beside you right? LOL

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

the hits are on the honor system....but if you dont call it i aint pulling off the trigger and when the entire team converges on 1 cheater they tend to learn fast with over 1000 BBs inbound lol

its actually a really tight knit community and when habitual cheaters players are confronted it is only a matter of time before they are booted from all games or they learn their lesson.

In a few instances you dont feel your hit but you all most 100% of the time will hear a BB hitting your equipment at 400 feet per second.

**** Paint ball, that sport is for sissys with too much money. Airsoft is a game for guys with too much money. That is the ASA team, we didnt loose a game in over a year and a half and then we got board and decided that fish were more of a challenge then people hunting.

Only thing about Airsoft, is you now need your PAL, unless there is a certain percentage that is clear.

Only thing about Airsoft, is you now need your PAL, unless there is a certain percentage that is clear.

No you don't there is nothing currently on law stating you need a PAL to own air guns, some segments of the airsoft community have been pushing for it though.